Accesso rapido:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Topic: full screen ?

Inviato Sun 20 Jun 21 @ 9:55 am
I assume you mean the UPDATE to EA BUILD 6529 (2021-06-19)

which had these updates:

Fix crash showing very small cover art on macOS
-Fix vdj stretching out too much on ultra-wide monitor
-Add number of files selected and length of selection in file count tooltip
-get_browsed_song can access singer, key change, order and play time
-Fix karaoke video lockup in previous EA

my monitor is 3840x2160, not wide like yours and had no change.

Someone will know if there is a way to turn off this new fix, or adjust the way VDJ behaves with diff monitors.

Inviato Sun 20 Jun 21 @ 10:35 am
AdionPRO InfinityCTOMember since 2006
Which skin is this?
Is it also happening with the default skin?

Inviato Sun 20 Jun 21 @ 10:37 am
thank you
indeed, no problem with the default skin

Inviato Sun 20 Jun 21 @ 11:46 am
Same problem hear guys. I have 1920x1080 resolution Acer monitor that i run VDJ on (Latest build) Since the latest build the default browsers and several skins fill my screen great like normal but my favourite, and only skin i use, Haunting Pro, only shows on three quarters of the screen. Please help if you can. Thank you.

Inviato Sun 20 Jun 21 @ 1:43 pm
NicotuxHome userMember since 2014
yes resize with different ratio and the fullscreen and maximize seems to work the same with taskbar autohide
This is due to something already refused as a bug, and tentative to fix being wrong in many case :

background and display both auto "resize to fit" but with different method, with different rounding
background and drawing may not have final same size (at least 1x1 pixels but may be really more) and display becomes bigger the screen
background is shrinked to fit
drawings are expand to match width keeping ratio, missing parts (or extending them)
the screen hiding the last line needed to make the task bar appear in maximize mode
as well, external windows... are affected by resize ratio of main window

this also is the reason why some flashing artefacts sometimes appear in transparent regions
the "Fix" is a tentative to make things working, and working in some cases)

manually setting skin_width and skin_height (may a bit complicated due to width limitation) will work
exposing refresh bugs

Inviato Sun 20 Jun 21 @ 2:36 pm