Accesso rapido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: [duplicate thread]VDJ 2021 problems

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

FACHEAUXControlleristMember since 2014
Hopefully, someone can help.
Long time VDJ user, recently upgraded to pro user with subscription.
I have 2 controllers: Pioneer DDJ-WEGO and Numark Party MIx. I bought the Numark because after HOURS of trying to get the WEGO to work, i researched controllers and really liked the Numark, so i ordered one. The issue with the WEGO is that i could see it in the audio settings, but it would not completely connect to the program. Tried reloading drivers, firmware and all. but still nothing.
With the party mix, same thing. It loads and is visible in all settings, but still is not controllable through program. With the WEGO, i was using it on a older computer and had ZERO issues using it. I purchased a new laptop last week and tried to reload everything, but thats where all the problems started. I did order the Numark from Amazon, which did NOT come with a software card to download software. Upon further review, i ordered the one that came with Seroto Lite. Downloaded it and the controller still doesn't connect. I refuse to learn how to run another program since i've been using VDJ for years and really like using it. I wander if the new computer some how is blocking , or not letting either controller to completely connect.
In the end, i really want to just use the Numark with VDJ............PLEASE HELP!!!

Inviato Fri 25 Jun 21 @ 2:35 pm
locoDogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013

Inviato Fri 25 Jun 21 @ 3:31 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)