Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Wishes and new features

Topic: More customization-options for QUICK FILTERS
Hi!

Is it possible to add some options to customize the QUICK FILTERS?

For example:
- Some faster way to change the order of the filters (rather than doing it in the options-menu)
- Maximum number of visible buttons
- Maximum width of the quick filter buttons (to fit the properly)
- Maybe an option to get 2 rows of quick filter buttons
- option to color the buttons differently for a better visual separation

Inviato Mon 30 Aug 21 @ 12:16 am
+1

Inviato Mon 30 Aug 21 @ 10:00 am
+++1

Inviato Thu 02 Sep 21 @ 9:05 am
+1 !!!

Would be great to start with the option to be able to change the max width of the buttons above, in the browser bar. The names of my quick filters are as short as some times 2 or 3 characters. This is enough for me to know what a quick filter does. But even then, if the side view is open I cannot get more than 7 QF's next to each other, while a lot more could appear with the use of just a few characters for the names. They are waiting (with few characters per name), ready for when the dev's team decides to have a look at this.

If not possible to quickly and simply implement it via Options, then via Skin changing. But I cant seem to find anywhere a reference for the QF "width size" property... What a petty... Would be really great, and this would sky rocket the abilities to extensively use this during gigs for track filtering.

Thanks in advance!

Inviato Sun 04 Feb 24 @ 3:34 pm
+1
to all the above

the first, wish is already been implimented,
(with R-click of the gear to right of the quick filter in the Instant Filters editor)

-------
Note, till the button size could be adjusted, one can have an unlimited number of Quick Filters in custom buttons, on the DJ controller, padpage, or best, something like a Novation launchpad.

with referring script syntax (referencing an existing quick filter, the 11th on the list, that may not be seen):
quick_filter 11

or to create an entirely new quick filter (not in the list of quick filters)
quick_filter 'Rating >= 4'

Inviato Sun 04 Feb 24 @ 7:11 pm
I use the filters all the time so would be great to have their current features expanded on.

Inviato Sun 04 Feb 24 @ 7:27 pm
Thanks for the quick reply.

Unfortunately my custom buttons are already all settled up, for private 'home use', not to be used or showing during gigs (also lack of vertical space otherwise, with 2 big decks on top and 2 small underneath).

About adding more hardware, my setup is also enoughly overloaded at the moment, Allen Heath K2, Traktor X1 MK2, and Traktor F1...

And I would need to see text, to know what a filter does. It's not the same as a pad with "blind" buttons.

Anyways, the suggestion/need is there, and I will patiently wait.

Inviato Mon 05 Feb 24 @ 10:47 am