Accesso rapido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: Refreshing cache files
Anyone know the best way to refresh authorization of cache files? The older versions of VD allowed me to do so before leaving home, just in case I didn't have access to wifi. Had a scare moment on my last gig but it seemed to automatically refresh once I turned on my hotspot on my phone. Do you ALWAYS need WiFi in order to you these files? This wasn't the case with the older versions.

Inviato Sat 27 Nov 21 @ 5:42 pm
AdionPRO InfinityCTOMember since 2006
Just run vdj with internet connected should be enough to refresh drm.
This happens about 7 days before expiry, so after that you should be fine for at least 7 days without internet

Inviato Sat 27 Nov 21 @ 6:32 pm
Thanks Adion. I know I should be good as long as I'm connected to internet. My concern is being somewhere where there is no wifi or say I have no service on my phone due to being out in the boondocks. There used to be a refresh authorization on the older version of VD and I was good to go before I left home.

Inviato Sat 27 Nov 21 @ 10:15 pm
locoDogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
option is still there, offline cache, select all, right click, refresh drm

Inviato Sat 27 Nov 21 @ 10:37 pm
locodog wrote :
option is still there, offline cache, select all, right click, refresh drm

I see offline cache but don't see, select all.

Inviato Sun 28 Nov 21 @ 2:25 am
locoDogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
click any file, the crtl+a

[@devs, refresh as a batch option?]

Inviato Sun 28 Nov 21 @ 5:02 am
I'm looking to refresh authorization of all cache files (batch) not just one at a time. Suggestions?

Inviato Thu 02 Dec 21 @ 6:31 pm
"I'm looking to refresh authorization of all cache files (batch) not just one at a time. Suggestions?"

Answer
from Locodog -----> click any file, the(n) crtl+a

Inviato Fri 03 Dec 21 @ 6:33 pm