Accesso rapido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: I feel like i have been scammed buy Virtual DJ!
OG_konoPRO InfinityMember since 2020
I placed an order on Virtual DJ for over a month. It was an urgent and emergency order for me. Six weeks have gone by but I get no update about my order. I created a ticket to complain and until now get no update about my order. Meanwhile, but bank account has been debited. They took my money but did not process my order. Every day, I get more and more upset. Has anyone else experienced this negligence from Virtual DJ?

Inviato Thu 09 Dec 21 @ 12:14 am
you appear to have pro infinity account what did you order?

Inviato Thu 09 Dec 21 @ 12:28 am
I assume you have purchased something physical?
I've never done that myself
But if it's control vinyl, the shop currently has this header:

So if it's anything like the EV subs I ordered from an online store in July, my guess is that the estimated delivery time is measured in months (I got my subs 2 days ago)

Inviato Thu 09 Dec 21 @ 7:30 am
wickedmix wrote :
you appear to have pro infinity account what did you order?
yes, I ordered TimeCode Vinyl Control. They are never giving me any update about the progress, not even to acknowledge me that the order is received and is in progress. I urgently needed this urgently and their silence despite my complains is freaking me out

Inviato Thu 09 Dec 21 @ 8:44 am
klausmogensen wrote :
I assume you have purchased something physical?
I've never done that myself
But if it's control vinyl, the shop currently has this header:

So if it's anything like the EV subs I ordered from an online store in July, my guess is that the estimated delivery time is measured in months (I got my subs 2 days ago)

Exact! I ordered a control vinyl. They are never giving me any update about the progress, not even to acknowledge that the order is received and is in progress. I urgently needed this and their silence despite my complaints is freaking me out.

Inviato Thu 09 Dec 21 @ 8:46 am
do what I did cop you some serato tcv at a store near you.... I havent gotten mine either. But with this covid I understand the delays. Those factories are either closed or extremely backed up.

Inviato Thu 09 Dec 21 @ 6:44 pm
Djratedxxx919 wrote :
do what I did cop you some serato tcv at a store near you.... I havent gotten mine either. But with this covid I understand the delays. Those factories are either closed or extremely backed up.

Thanks, I actually ordered Serato TCV and received it already. But they have really trashy customer service. At say something to the customer. If they can provide then they need to update the site and remove these offers. What they doing with people's money if they don't have the product? How long you ordered yours?

Inviato Fri 10 Dec 21 @ 2:17 am