Accesso rapido:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Topic: dual broadcast?
altTCPRO InfinityMember since 2020
Can I broadcast to Facebook Live and to Icecast at the same time?

Inviato Thu 23 Dec 21 @ 10:07 pm
freppaPRO InfinityMember since 2002

Inviato Fri 24 Dec 21 @ 9:12 am
AdionPRO InfinityCTOMember since 2006
No need for third party software.
You can do video and audio broadcast at the same time from within VirtualDJ.
Just start one, then start the other.

Inviato Fri 24 Dec 21 @ 9:32 am

Inviato Sat 25 Dec 21 @ 10:23 am
freppaPRO InfinityMember since 2002
Adion wrote :

This sounds great Adion :)
Never seen any guide provided on the site about this before, but just found this page, could someone make a full guide for dual broadcast? https://www.virtualdj.com/wiki/videobroadcast.html

Inviato Sat 25 Dec 21 @ 7:24 pm
Okay, so my radio station pays royalties but would I need to validate that through FB so they don't shut off my audio? see below:

Can I play copyrighted music on Facebook Live?

You can only play music on Facebook Live if you have the license for it. If Facebook thinks you're playing music on your broadcast that's protected by a copyright, Facebook will mute your audio. If you do this repeatedly, Facebook can delete your videos.

Inviato Sat 25 Dec 21 @ 8:38 pm
or Twitch?

Inviato Sat 25 Dec 21 @ 10:20 pm
freppa wrote :
Adion wrote :

This sounds great Adion :)
Never seen any guide provided on the site about this before, but just found this page, could someone make a full guide for dual broadcast? https://www.virtualdj.com/wiki/videobroadcast.html

Not much to say about it, select 'Video' then click 'Start Broadcast', then select 'Radio Server' and click 'Start Broadcast'. That's literally all that's needed.

Inviato Sun 26 Dec 21 @ 5:32 am
okay, got Twitch going by adding the stream key in Broadcast. I love the VDJ graphic but it seems incompatible with editing in Twitch Studio - I can either use the stock graphics that VDJ provides but can't edit it or add a webcam or graphics of my own. Is this a limitation or is there a workaround?

Inviato Sun 26 Dec 21 @ 5:37 am

Inviato Sun 26 Dec 21 @ 5:46 am
Adion wrote :
Have a look in Extensions->Skins->Video Output. There are several layouts available to choose from, including some with dedicated space for web cam.
For example https://www.virtualdj.com/forums/235454/addons/Broadcaster_GFX_-_Disco_(Theme).html?page=1

For others you can just manually activate the 'Camera' plugin as effect, and use the camera options to position it where you want on the screen.
a little more detail on how to do that please?

Inviato Mon 27 Dec 21 @ 2:29 am
This may inspire you:

Other detailed videos are linked in the video description
I also have a few other videos regarding broadcasting and video skins on my YT channel, so maybe have a look

Inviato Mon 27 Dec 21 @ 7:51 am
klausmogensen wrote :
This may inspire you:

Other detailed videos are linked in the video description
I also have a few other videos regarding broadcasting and video skins on my YT channel, so maybe have a look

this is very cool, the way you inserted yourself into the background - how can I do that?

Inviato Mon 27 Dec 21 @ 5:26 pm
Adion wrote :

It worked for a while, but now I am unable to broadcast to Icecast and twitch or Mixcloud at the same time. is there a conflict between http and rtrmp servers When I open video server first, I log into icecast and the video server fails. If I log into icecast first, then mixcloud and twirch show they are connected but they do not connect. Any ideas?

Inviato Sat 18 Jun 22 @ 9:57 pm