Accesso rapido:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Topic: Denon SC Live 4 it's freezing! - Page: 3
user11203360 wrote :
[quote=user19812745]I've had the same issue but it I think I have it fixed. Open the control panel for the sc live 4 driver and increase the buffer size. In thr performance settings on vdj increase the latency to match. This has stopped mine freezing and reduced the cracks in the audio.

Great Tip !
I set mine both to 256 ! It looks more stable now. More testing coming days !
They both need to have the same value I think.

Inviato Tue 08 Aug 23 @ 10:16 pm

Inviato Wed 09 Aug 23 @ 10:03 pm
user11203360 wrote :
user11203360 wrote :
user11203360 wrote :
[quote=user19812745]I've had the same issue but it I think I have it fixed. Open the control panel for the sc live 4 driver and increase the buffer size. In thr performance settings on vdj increase the latency to match. This has stopped mine freezing and reduced the cracks in the audio.

I set mine both to 256 ! !!! Still have the problem.
I did notice that it happens when Windows 11 is checking for updates. I installed all updates and even an updated firmware of my HP Laptop.

More tests coming days.

Inviato Wed 09 Aug 23 @ 10:03 pm
gious21Home userMember since 2019
I have the same problem my friends with sclive 4 .... yesterday when I played music at the club after 4 hours music stops to give output and all at the pc and the screen of sclive 4 works normally.
i use the multifx skin of DjDad, the original usb cable has inside and my laptop is a gaming newest hp with 32 ram.
What can i do now ?

Selected as best answer Inviato Tue 26 Dec 23 @ 8:52 am
gious21Home userMember since 2019
Working sc live 4 with vdj Randomly sound cuts out in the midle of the live program with no errors at logfile on Vdj, everything seems works fine optical but no sound :frowning: I have to reset the controller to return on my main program. Any hints tips?

Inviato Tue 30 Jan 24 @ 11:50 am
same issue but mine is with mixstream pro plus

Inviato Sat 17 Feb 24 @ 12:50 am
CiolfPRO SubscriberMember since 2019
Last night I had about a 10 second freeze three songs into my night, first live event night with the SC live 2. Didn't happen again over the next 4 hours but the trust level instantly becomes zero. Any new insight to this?
Mike

Inviato Thu 28 Mar 24 @ 6:22 pm
im having same issues right now,however to me it only happens when i play 60 min mixes before i start to mix normal songs

have no clue

Inviato Sat 06 Apr 24 @ 12:20 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
It's not clear what happens, but here are a few things you can try...

While your device is plugged to USB and powered on, open the Sound Settings of your OS, and make sure the sound card of your controller is not the default playback (or recording) device of the OS.

Then start VirtualDJ and see if the issue persists.

The above setting is remembered from your OS, so you dont have to repeat each time you start VirtualDJ.

An alternative way to make sure no other application may take over the sound card of your device, is to set exclusiveAudioAccess to Yes in VirtualDJ Settings.

Another case is the USB connection and buffer, so make sure you tried different USB cables, different USB ports and prefer direct USB ports instead of USB hubs.

Inviato Sat 06 Apr 24 @ 2:35 pm