Accesso rapido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: BPM Changes While Songs Sync'd and Looped
J J ZrnPRO InfinityMember since 2019
Why would the BPM of a loop change that is sync'd to another deck playing? The songs are playing together. The song the loop is beat matched to is one BPM, not multiple. This change in BPM of the loop causes the songs to be out of sync. It changes it on its own and I was wondering what setting is causing this. Thanks in advance for your help.

Inviato Mon 13 Mar 23 @ 1:39 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
The loop actions don't change the BPM of a Track on their own. Perhaps there is something you miss or do there or related to some specific controller/hardware. Try to provide an example, exact actions you do, even shoot a video showing the issue, so that we can reproduce and explain.

Inviato Mon 13 Mar 23 @ 4:42 pm
J J ZrnPRO InfinityMember since 2019
djdad wrote :
The loop actions don't change the BPM of a Track on their own. Perhaps there is something you miss or do there or related to some specific controller/hardware. Try to provide an example, exact actions you do, even shoot a video showing the issue, so that we can reproduce and explain.

You were exactly right! It was the controller. When i unplugged it, and used the software without it, the BPM stopped changing. It actually started changing the bpm as the song was playing as well as in the loop..it was a nightmare. lol I am going to try to perhaps update it somehow. Its the Rev 1 and only a few month old. Thanks for your help!

https://gyazo.com/97f8079b6bb7a4fdf98dc8f2bf7327ea

Inviato Tue 14 Mar 23 @ 1:14 am
This is happening to me with my Rane One. I spend countless hours prepping a perfect set. Now keep in mind I never had this issue even on the beta releases when R1 1st launched. Now when I connect my R1 to VDJ the BPM's drift even when both songs are perfectly matched. I have even adjusted Jog Vibration from 0 to 1, and 2 to check if this would fix it. Nope. I'm still looking for a solution too.

Inviato Thu 27 Apr 23 @ 9:25 pm