Accesso rapido:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Topic: Deck swap 1 to 3 and 2 to 4 via a button.
I'm trying to map some unused buttons on my DDJ-XP1.
So far I have managed to make the left and right fx sliders into deck 3 and 4 volume faders, a big result for me =], but I cant get my head around the complicated stuff of deck swapping.
What i'm trying to achieve is the fx1 buttons on each side, ie left side fx1 swaps playing deck 1 to continue playing on deck 3 and stop playing on deck 1, and the right side fx1 button swaps playing deck 2 to continue playing on deck 4 and stop playing on deck3.
Is this even possible ?

Inviato Mon 10 Apr 23 @ 10:16 am
I have sort of got this working from a post that Rune made back in 2010, and it is the following

device_side left ?deck 3 clone_from_deck 1 & deck 1 stop : device_side right ?deck 4 clone_from_deck 2 & deck 2 stop
I would like to add into this now to make sure the volume level is full for deck 3 and 4 if I forget to turn it back up via the sliders. Can anyone advise me how to do this please.

Inviato Mon 10 Apr 23 @ 11:25 am
Think I have sussed it
device_side left ? deck 3 clone_from_deck 1 & level 100 & deck 1 stop : device_side right ? deck 4 clone_from_deck 2 & level 100 & deck 2 stop

Wow, this is a learning curve that I don't understand, but I.m managing to mackle things out of other scripts I keep finding in the forums

Inviato Mon 10 Apr 23 @ 1:24 pm
Using this now, thanks great help

Inviato Thu 22 Aug 24 @ 11:11 pm