Accesso rapido:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Topic: Virtual DJ pro license not showing up - Page: 2
kradcliffe wrote :
I did read some time ago there was a "permanent" license you could get to place on your PC that wouldn't require logging in.

Maybe you could contact support and see if that would be a potential solution if it's a permanent machine and exclusive license for each venue.

Thank you it could be worth a try.

Inviato Sat 17 Jun 23 @ 9:01 am
dublinmike wrote :
it's Windows Update that logs them out

Well that's never happened to me, in decades of using VDJ on many Windows versions over the years, so I think that's unlikely.

[EDIT] As it happens I've just rebooted this machine after a Windows update.......and VDJ is still logged in.

From what I understand, the "permanent license" is the exact same file that's generated by VDJ automatically when you log in. They just send it to you rather than you having to log in.

If you really believe the issue is caused by Windows updates, then don't allow the updates.

Inviato Sat 17 Jun 23 @ 9:20 pm
i suspect he is leaving the computer running all the time with VDJ on then when an update comes it reboots without closing VDJ first .... that would cause settings loss but no clue why you would leave it that way.

if you just open VDJ set your settings and close it the settings will get remembered.

Inviato Sat 17 Jun 23 @ 9:35 pm