Accesso rapido:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Topic: Virtual DJ and Soundswitch?
dj-g52PRO InfinityMember since 2022
I have recently tried using Virtual DJ with my Soundswitch DMX Program. When in edit mode in soundswitch, it says that my tracks have not been analyzed. I did a Batch Analyze of my tracks and
restarted soundswitch and it still says that the tracks have not been analyzed and do not have
beat grids... I have been a long time Serato User and thought I would give VDJ a try, but if I cannot get my tracks to be read from VDJ to Soundswitch, then I feel I wasted my money on the license purchase for VDJ!!! I really want to use VDJ because I like many of the offered features of the program.
I don't understand after I have my tracks analyzed, soundswitch will not recognize them.

Thank you,
George
DJ-G

Inviato Mon 31 Jul 23 @ 2:14 am
I use SS with VDJ too. I haven't had any issues like this.

Just a thought: You didn't mention what platform (Win/Mac) you are on. On Mac they recently moved the default location of the library. Maybe SS is looking in the wrong place?

In SS, open Settings and go to the library tab. Note the VDJ library path.
In VDJ, open Settings and click the cog wheel in lower right corner. Is it same path that SS is using?

If not, change the path in SS.

Inviato Mon 31 Jul 23 @ 7:34 am
EphoraPRO InfinityMember since 2023
Thank you so much! I was losing my mind cause I thought I had the right folder but the actual one was in appdata for me!

Inviato Sat 13 Jan 24 @ 11:51 pm