Accesso rapido:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Topic: Automix/Playlist bug in b7831
I have just been updating this weeks UK Top 40 Pop and UK Top 40 Dance charts as I have done every week since 2012. This is done in the Automix window then saved as a Playlist.

When saving it did not overwrite the previous weeks Playlist as it always has done. When I reloaded the chart into my central browser window it was last weeks chart. I tried loading into the Automix window with the same result. I had to redo the full chart and tried some experiments. It seems that saving while in browser zoom it does not overwrite the previous playlist. It had worked fine last week.

After exiting browser zoom and saving the Automix list the overwrite warning box popped up as it had in the past. It did save as expected.

Seems to be only in the browser zoom that it doesn't work the way it should (VDJ Pro skin).
I haven't tried any other skins to see if they are the same.

P.S. Oh, I did find the Playlist had saved as Default, however, I couldn't rename it.

Systems Specs;
Main System
M1 MacBook Pro (14-inch, 2022), Apple Silicon M1 Pro, 16gb, 500 gb SSD, macOS Sonoma 14.1.2, VirtualDJ v2023-m Early Access b7831.

Inviato Sun 03 Dec 23 @ 5:18 pm
Hi, have the Same Problem since b7831 on PC with Windows 10 and Mac with Mac OS Catalina. I installed the previous version 7759 and everything works like before!

As Virtual DJ informs they updatet the following things in Version b7831:

"-Sidelist and automix automatically saved when changed so that accidental sort can be reverted without showing a warning"

Could be that these changes may cause issues concerning changes and saves in Playlists and automix.

Inviato Tue 13 Feb 24 @ 8:44 pm
The saving bug was fixed in Early Access b7847

BUILD 7847 (2023-12-18)
-Fix re-saving playlist loaded in automix/sidelist

Inviato Wed 14 Feb 24 @ 7:07 am