Accesso rapido:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Topic: VDJScript POI action syntax - stems and loops
Hi, I'm currently trying to create some actions in the POI editor but I'm struggling to figure out the correct syntax or if it's even possible to do what I'd like to do.

1) I have a saved loop I'd like to trigger at a cue point, that would then loop for X number of loops, and then automatically disable and continue with the track. So the saved loop would run, say, 4 times, and then the loop would disable. Is this possible? I can easily create the loop trigger but I don't know how to tell it how many loops I want it to do.

2) Is it possible to make a specific stem a specific volume (e.g. 30%) and trigger a saved loop in the same action? I can't get it to work. I'd like to, for example, make Melody that amount automatically when the saved loop initially triggers. I tried this: loop_load 1 & stem "Melody" 30%

Inviato Tue 04 Jun 24 @ 4:02 pm
szemekPRO InfinityMember since 2019
rtyrtyyyrtyrtyrt wrote :

1) I have a saved loop I'd like to trigger at a cue point, that would then loop for X number of loops, and then automatically disable and continue with the track. So the saved loop would run, say, 4 times, and then the loop would disable. Is this possible? I can easily create the loop trigger but I don't know how to tell it how many loops I want it to do.

I did some experiments and it is possible to start a loop, wait some time and exit loop. Example: loop 4bt & (wait 6bt & loop_exit)

Inviato Tue 04 Jun 24 @ 10:36 pm