Accesso rapido:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Topic: My usage hasn't changed but got a pop-up warning that I am using too many computers
Up until now, I have signed into the most convenient computer to DJ or teach my students but not with the intent to distribute or use unfairly but because I assumed it would just kick the last computer in the chain as long as I was only actively using a max of 2 at a time. This was fine for the last year but yesterday I got a warning that troubled me that I was using too many different computers. Could a staff member please help me troubleshoot this because I don't want to stop introducing the software to students, a number of whom then went on to buy/subscribe to the home edition after becoming familiar with it. But I also can't afford to have my account banned, especially when to my mind, nothing nefarious or damaging to Atomix is going on. I tried the support route but the response back was very contradictory and not particularly helpful...

Inviato Fri 04 Oct 24 @ 12:17 pm
Why post on the forum if you're already dealing with support?

It does look a bit confusing persay, but from the company's perspective what you are doing is license sharing which is against the EULA.

I previously used 4 or 5 machines with my single license and never had any issues, so you must be doing something for it to get flagged up.

Nobody on the forum can help you with this so raising a ticket was the correct thing to do.

Inviato Fri 04 Oct 24 @ 1:43 pm
I got a more clear answer from a support supervisor so this topic can be closed. I posted because I was frustrated with the seemingly contradictory response. Apologies

Inviato Fri 04 Oct 24 @ 2:07 pm