Accesso rapido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: some general questions...

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

hi. first off i have a few questions. i love atomixmp3 so far but here are my dilemmas...

when i mix two songs together using the "atomix", i get stutters... like it misses beats so it can catch up to beat changes in the other song...

secondly...

what should my settings be at? i mix trance and dance mostly...

please respond because this is pretty important to me... i am asking you guys this because you guys are proly pros at this and i'm just a newbie:P thank you SO MUCH!

AUTO-PITCH : ENABLE OR DISABLE
AUTO-RESET : ENABLE OR DISABLE
AUTO-LEVEL : ENABLE OR DISABLE
MASTER TEMPO : ENABLE OR DISABLE

PITCH RANGE: ????

MIX LENGTH: ????

CROSSFADER: ????

Inviato Fri 02 Mar 01 @ 4:25 am
Yan-XPRO InfinityHonorary memberMember since 2003
AUTO-PITCH : ENABLED
AUTO-RESET: DISABLED
AUTO-LEVEL : As you want! if you 're using an external mixtable disabled it.

MASTER-TEMPO : lower quality if enabled but very fun feature (the best i think)

Pitch-RANGE : Try to keep the +/- 8%

Mix-lenght : it is for the automix, try 10/15 sec max)

Crossfader : full in order to re-create the crossfader of a mixtable.

Inviato Fri 02 Mar 01 @ 10:50 am
RiscHome userMember since 2003
Yeh, i agree with yan,
But i would DISABLE master-tempo. It is this feature that is giving you "stutters... like it misses beats so it can catch up to beat changes in the other song... " So turn it off...

-= R ! S C =-
Team Atomix

Inviato Sat 03 Mar 01 @ 3:27 am
Yan-XPRO InfinityHonorary memberMember since 2003
it is the principal feature of atomixmp3 after AUTO BEATMATCH!

Inviato Sat 03 Mar 01 @ 2:05 pm
Yeah it's a cool feature Yan, but it's buggy. It takes down the quality of playback. If it worked, it'd dbe really cool, but we need stability.

Inviato Sun 04 Mar 01 @ 5:03 am
Yup I agree, I get much better sound if I disable the master tempo. Also my pitch control is so so much smoother.

I am using a PII 366 with 128MB of RAM, I have noticed that I get a few stutters etc if I have other programs open in the background. If I disable everything and just open Atomix, everything is fine. Last weekend I played for almost 7 hours at a club....no problems....very very impressed.

Inviato Tue 06 Mar 01 @ 6:05 pm
what button do i have to push if i want to hear music in my headphones on the second soundcard, because people i think i have tryed out everything and it is important, neh?

Inviato Tue 13 Mar 01 @ 9:27 am
You can't hear anything in the headphones, ever. It doesn't work in any of the versions.

Inviato Thu 15 Mar 01 @ 10:11 pm
I can't hear anything in my headphones.. what the hell are you on about... OOOHHH, your anonymous... that explains everything... thanks for your input

Inviato Fri 16 Mar 01 @ 1:19 am

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)