Accesso rapido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: Where the f*ck stays v1.2?!

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

i've had enough of it!!!
we are waiting months and i still dont see v1.2
by the way Traktor Dj is much better !

Inviato Sat 04 Aug 01 @ 6:50 pm
So what are you still doing here ?

Inviato Sat 04 Aug 01 @ 7:13 pm
DJ RickPRO InfinityMember since 2003
Really... first thing that I wondered when reading you post, was if you have selected the software you prefer, why post messages here? Doesn't the other software have a forum?

Inviato Sat 04 Aug 01 @ 7:47 pm
Where can I get Traktor?

I'm tired of waiting too!!!

Inviato Sun 05 Aug 01 @ 4:43 am
You can get traktor by putting 'traktor' in a search engine.

As for the person still being here waiting for the new version despite liking traktor, maybe he has PAID for atomix, and therefore would like what he has paid for, even if it isn't his prefered choice, you retards.

Get the f*cking v1.2 out now or release the goddamn beta as has been suggested many times, don't you realise how many people you are turning away?? you are not a big enough company to be able to start turning away customers yet.

Inviato Sun 05 Aug 01 @ 3:42 pm
I don't understand why you are so looking forward to this new version. The one you have now is already very good. Stop arguing and just enjoy the mix. A better software won't make you a better DJ.

Inviato Sun 05 Aug 01 @ 11:15 pm
OyyoDamsPRO InfinityHonorary memberMember since 2003
Please be patient...

Inviato Mon 06 Aug 01 @ 7:38 am
What do you mean a better software won't make you a better dj??? The fundamental aspect behind atomix is that it does most of the work for you! If I wanted more functionality then I would've purchased a different sofware.
So if atomix was better then my mix would be better therefore making me a better dj!!!!!

Inviato Mon 06 Aug 01 @ 9:24 am
OyyoDamsPRO InfinityHonorary memberMember since 2003
For now enjoy the current version, and please be patient, you'll be surprised with the next version. Hope you'll understand that we don't want to release a bugged software that crashes during parties, so we prefer to test it a lot before let our users download it ! ;-)

- Dams -

Inviato Mon 06 Aug 01 @ 9:37 am
I meant that the current version is already doing a great job. So the progress you'll make with the next version won't be as big as when you first discovered Atomixmp3.

Inviato Mon 06 Aug 01 @ 10:15 am
Whats this crap about the current version being the dogs bollocks??!! We want the new version because those of us without mixers would like equalizers, just a basic bass kill button would be nice so we could do nice mixes without booming overlaid bass beats.

As for not wanting to release a bugged final version, I accept and understand that, but just release the beta, nobody would use it live, we would just use it at home, just to enjoy our bedroom mixes more and to experience the new version.
RELEASE THE BETA.

Inviato Mon 06 Aug 01 @ 9:10 pm
I just wish you read Saint-James'post in "y can't reg'd users get a beta ?"...
The team isn't really numerous and they just do their best, so why can't you wait patiently just like any other user ?

Inviato Tue 07 Aug 01 @ 11:29 am

Inviato Tue 07 Aug 01 @ 8:09 pm
Considering people are paying for this software, maybe you should consider getting more people working for you if your team is not numerous. Not having the staff is no excuse for poor service and maltreatment of customers. Get your act together or make Atomix freeware.

Inviato Wed 08 Aug 01 @ 9:26 pm
I can't believe this.
Are all of you whining people living on Mars or what ?

(1) AtomixMP3 as it currently exists is simply GREAT.
The new version will only make it better.

(2) Simple economic laws say : more people developping = more expenses = the customer (= all of us) will pay more in the end.

(3) The fact that you're all begging for this new version proves that the Atomix team has got it right in in the current version and that you're all longing for more of the same.

(4) People claiming that they don't mind using the bêta version which still has bugs in it are full of shit. Imagine working on that mother-of-all-mixes, and then the application crashes. I'm sure none of you would mind. NOT!

(5) I've been playing with the current Atomix on plenty of parties (or gigs if you prefer), dragging around a double CD-player and some flight cases full of CD's for 'just in case' reasons. At the end always finding that it has just been a waste of energy and trunk space. And that's something any deejay will appreciate (gear you can count on, that is).

So - for heaven's sake - let those people do their thing and bring us something that's one step up from an already great program.

By the way : who has ever bought any deejay gear which he could upgrade free-of-charge when the next version came out ?......silence I suppose.

So chill out, enjoy what you have and stop cluttering this forum with unnecessary messages which will not change anything to the speed with which the new version will arrive.

Positivism is far more efficient when it comes to motivating a team under pressure.

DJ Corpse

Inviato Wed 08 Aug 01 @ 9:50 pm
Amen

Inviato Thu 09 Aug 01 @ 1:00 am
Shut the fuck up. Twat.

Inviato Sat 11 Aug 01 @ 4:44 pm
The Beta version does not crash on the mother-of-all-mixes, Corpse, if you know what your doing.

Inviato Wed 15 Aug 01 @ 9:53 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)