Accesso rapido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: Windows XP - Get it...

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

I'm not one to usually say anything nice about Microsoft, but I have to say that Windows XP seems to be the best version of Windows so far. It's the quickest of them all in every respect, especially booting up (if you have Win2000, you will know exactly what a slow bootup is).

I have yet to test Atomix on it, but I am sure from what the team has said, that it will work perfectly. I will be running Atomix soon and after I have tried it for a while, I will let you know what it is like and how it compares to being used on WinMe and Win2k.

The only problem with XP is the activation and the constant contact with Microsoft that is required for adding hardware and for every clean-install that is done, otherwise it is very good. It is a bit too colourful, maybe, but you get used to it.

Anybody else who is using XP, get in touch and say what you think of it and any problems that you have encountered.

That's all.

Inviato Sun 30 Sep 01 @ 8:01 pm
i have it, yet my version doesn't ask me to activate...im special...lol

Inviato Tue 02 Oct 01 @ 1:38 am
Im running XP and Atomix, and it works great. I have had no problems what so ever with windows XP nor atomix. I love it

Inviato Sun 14 Oct 01 @ 1:05 am
PillBoyHome userMember since 2001
Yep XP is nice :-) I got Atomix working in it no prob.
And as for the person who did not have to activate it...that is called the Corporate Edition...it comes preactivated on install.

Inviato Sun 21 Oct 01 @ 5:06 pm
Damn,.. I got XP before all the oem versions came out that next day and now I have 6 days till it expires =/

Oh well, a fresh install never hurts.

and atomix works great on it. Not one error ever.

Inviato Tue 23 Oct 01 @ 9:55 am
I used to run Atomix under Windows ME... and it was flawless... Now I have XP... and my Sound Blaster live sounds like shit in AtomixMP3 if I don't set AtomixMP3 to run in 256 colors...

Inviato Tue 30 Oct 01 @ 11:31 pm
i'm ran atomix on both XP home & Pro no problem I wouldn't mind running into a MAC version.

Inviato Mon 03 Mar 03 @ 7:40 am
I lost my activation key on my pocket pc any ideas how I can retrevieve iy from atomix or from a setting within atomix

Inviato Mon 03 Mar 03 @ 7:43 am
abnormPRO InfinityMember since 2003
I upgraded to XP last year when it came out. Haven't had a single problem with Atomix. Hasn't crashed on me a single time yet.

Inviato Tue 04 Mar 03 @ 7:13 pm
w2000 or wXP are the same I think, the last one is no better than the first.

And for Atomix, a NT engine is useless :)
I prefer w98se special no bug edition :)

PS : i've got wXP and no key activation (wXP special no key activation...)

Inviato Tue 04 Mar 03 @ 7:29 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)