Accesso rapido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: AtomixMP3 2.0 ?!!?!? What happend to 1.2 ???

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

So, now you're going to release AtomixMP3 2.0... How about the promised 1.2 upgrade that you're supposed to give all paying users for free ?
Or will you give us the 2.0 instead ???!!

Answer please...

Inviato Thu 15 Nov 01 @ 11:26 am
Well done AtomixTeam... upgrade for 1.2 sould be free ... So wy don't do a 2.0, which won't be free since free upgrade is only for 1.X version.
I was thinking of such a thing a few weeks ago, and you finally did it.
It is unbelieveble, and totaly non-commercial.
Once again, well done.
Hopefully it is a mistake from the webmaster ?

JC

Inviato Thu 15 Nov 01 @ 11:39 am
Read the news section on your webpage....

Inviato Thu 15 Nov 01 @ 11:42 am
OyyoDamsPRO InfinityHonorary memberMember since 2003
Ok I have just read the news on the main page. I'll mail our webmaster immediately and ask him for details. As soon as we have more informations we'll post here.

Inviato Thu 15 Nov 01 @ 12:28 pm
My advice would be CALM DOWN. It's just a mistake, the webmaster put 2 instead of 1.2, nothing to get excited about, the new version being released in two weeks time is 1.2.

The Team have already said that 1.2 will be released soon and free for existing users, so why you thought they would jump ahead to 2 and make people pay for it is beyond me, they make mistakes, but they are not dishonest.

Come on someone, get hold of the webmaster ASAP and get him to change the news section.

Inviato Thu 15 Nov 01 @ 1:36 pm
Really I wouldn't get too worked up over it. If you look at the download page it says in BOLD print that ALL FUTURE VERSIONS of Atomix will be available for FREE to current users. So weather they choose to call it 2.0, or 1.2, or 25.7 as long as they are calling it Atomix, it'll be free to current users.

Inviato Thu 15 Nov 01 @ 9:23 pm
A little correction here: All 1.* versions will be free. Atomix have said that version 2 will be a very different program to the 1.* series, and therefore will not be included in the free upgrade deal.

All versions of series 1.* will be free however, whether it is 1.2, 1.3 or 1.4.

Inviato Thu 15 Nov 01 @ 9:36 pm
OyyoDamsPRO InfinityHonorary memberMember since 2003

Inviato Thu 15 Nov 01 @ 9:45 pm
DJ RickPRO InfinityMember since 2003
Yes, Happy!

Inviato Thu 15 Nov 01 @ 9:47 pm
(nt = no text)

Inviato Thu 15 Nov 01 @ 10:26 pm
Theusday? What the hell planet is Theusday a day of the week? Apparently 2.0 wasn't the only typo.

Inviato Thu 15 Nov 01 @ 10:27 pm
It's a mix of tuesday and thursday so i think its between those days that the upgrade will be released Bwuahahahaa!!.......ahem.

Inviato Fri 16 Nov 01 @ 4:54 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)