Accesso rapido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: EYYYY i'm a vinyl DJ who uses Atomix too

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

I'm a 'traditional' vinyl dj, but I have started using Atomix in my sets, to mix in stuff that I produce, such as Acapella vocal cutups, breakbeats, and tribal drums, over other songs, as well as to mix songs that I produced.

I like the ability to beatmatch using only the keyboard shortcuts... this really has allowed me to add a lot of new elements to my dj sets... plus the program has all the power of a $400 dual cd deck, all on my laptop.

I'm a happy customer, I just gotta get my serial # so i can d/l the new version!!!

Inviato Fri 14 Dec 01 @ 10:29 pm
alreaHome userMember since 2003
Just use the yellow link :"Modify your profile", in the logout bar. Here, you'll be given futher instructions... Hope it helps,

alrea.

Inviato Sat 15 Dec 01 @ 1:56 pm
Do you know whwre i can download atomixmp3 v2.0 full version ??? 60$ for me is too exspensive :(((
Plzzzzzzz help me, send me answer to : hacker@pris.on

Inviato Sun 16 Dec 01 @ 3:15 am
You don't wanna use your mom's credit card... admit it :)

Inviato Sun 16 Dec 01 @ 6:26 am
DJ RickPRO InfinityMember since 2003
Before making such a statement, perhaps you should browse on over to the other DJ software sites. The nearest thing to Atomix is 200.00 bucks, and it's a horrible software product chock full of glitches, skips and pauses. This is definately the best product on the market right now, how often is the best product also the least expensive? Don't make foolish statements. Just pony up the 60 bucks, and see what the full registered version has to offer.

Inviato Sun 16 Dec 01 @ 3:51 pm
I don't give a flying fuck what price other software is sold for, it doesn't make yours any cheaper. It's ALL over-priced. It wasn't a silly statement you knob, it was a factual one, and why the hell should I pay for the full registered version? Is it any different to a full unregistered version? ;0)

Inviato Sun 16 Dec 01 @ 6:25 pm
I apologise for the above message, I am rather hungover today and grouchy. Please delete it and give me some abuse.

Inviato Sun 16 Dec 01 @ 8:10 pm
nateHome userMember since 2001
60 bucks is CHEAP for good software.. go down to your local software retailer and see what your gonna get for 60 bucks... if your lucky, maybe an unproductive game...

Inviato Mon 17 Dec 01 @ 3:56 pm
yeah, I must say, compared to the price of similar 'professional level' programs, or even Hardware... the $60 spent on registering this fine program is WELL worth it!!! I use it EVERY DAY in my DJ sets, and the new version's looping and FX tools have given me even more weapons in my arsenal....

if it's not worth it to you, then you should be happy with the 'free' version.

Inviato Tue 18 Dec 01 @ 8:44 pm
whoops, that last post was by me. forgot to log in :/

Inviato Tue 18 Dec 01 @ 8:45 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)