Accesso rapido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: Temporary remedy for my crackling problem on Atomixmp3 V2.0?

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

I know the crackling problem that some users experience with Atomixmp3 2.0 will be cured in the 2.1 update patch and I'm not trying to pester the Team to release the patch as soon as possible, I just wondered if anybody has found any solution to reduce or eliminate the problem until the patch is released?

Here's my setup:

Windows XP
AMD Athlon 1Ghz
320Mb SDRAM
NVidia Riva TNT2 Model 64 Pro video card
SoundBlaster Live! Value/1024 sound card

I have ALL the latest drivers for everything on my computer, and yes, especially for the soundcard - I purchased the Creative driver/software CD.

Even if I restart Windows and have no other programs or tasks running, I get the crackling when moving the crossfader or equalizers. I have Atomix set to one soundcard/speakers mode and am using software mode so that I can use the equalizers which is absolutely necessary.

I am trying to do a mix that I can burn to a CD but the crackling is so bad I can't do it.

I'd appreciate absolutely any advice or suggestions from people who have managed to cure this problem on their systems or people who have ideas as to why the crackling occurs and what may help to reduce it.

Thanks to anyone who replies.

Choony

Inviato Fri 08 Mar 02 @ 1:27 pm
I take it that nobody has been successful in curing this problem then.

Inviato Sun 10 Mar 02 @ 5:30 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)