Accesso rapido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: New guy one question :)

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

Hi guys
i'm blue ice and i'm a new mixer and after a week ill buy atomix 2.0 because i really loved!!! the demo
and i have one question about mixing mp3's and that is
can i do everything in this program like what i hear in web and can i cut and paste using this program too
what i mean is
is atomixmp3 the best mp3 mixer around there...
thanks a lot
bye

Inviato Sun 10 Mar 02 @ 10:10 am
HomeboyPRO InfinitySupport ManagerMember since 2003
Most definately the best program. For your money and also just the best. I may not speak of the newest version as I am a beta tester but I promise the best program to you. And with continous updates to every person who has purchased Atomix how can you go wrong. I have been a customer for over a year now and would never wanna turn back !

DJ Homeboy

Inviato Sun 10 Mar 02 @ 10:18 am
It was love at first site with this program. I can't believe how amazing this program is !!!!!!!!

I can't believe how people LOVE the 2.0 DEMO - IMAGINE HOW MUCH THEY WOULD LOVE THE 2.1 FULL !!!!!! JUST WAIT !!!! YOU WILL WANT TO BUY 2.1 WHEN IT COMES OUT (I don't know when).

I am a beta-tester like the guy above, (I cannot talk about it) but believe me - YOU'RE IN FOR SOMETHING !!!!!!!!! And $59 US is NOT much, considering updates are FREE FOR LIFE !!!!!!!!!!! I guarantee you will love it.

P.S - I am not a promoter for this program - They don't pay me to say things like that (I wish they did :-( ).

Dave.

Inviato Sun 10 Mar 02 @ 6:04 pm
atomix is definitely pretty sweet. is it the best? who knows, there might be some unheard of mixer floating around somewhere just waiting to bust into the scene. But i will tell you that for the money.. yes, most definitely this is the best you're going to find. PLUS since all updates are free.. it just strengthens the case for it being the best mixer for the money. plus it seems like it will be around for a while because many of the creators and users are very involved, as evidence of the forum and effects and skins still being made all the time. so i'd say go for it.. why the hell not?

Inviato Sun 10 Mar 02 @ 9:10 pm
Many people here know the other mix softs. I could talk about 10's of program, but I'm not sure the op's of the forum would appreciate it...
Atomix remains the best, (although having just two mix tables).

RvN

Inviato Sun 10 Mar 02 @ 9:21 pm
Atomix seems to be the best known DJ program... before knowing it was Atomix, I used to think traktor was...

Inviato Sun 10 Mar 02 @ 11:52 pm
lol!!! I can't believe I was banned from the Visual Discomix forum for talking about Atomix....

Inviato Sun 10 Mar 02 @ 11:57 pm
Don't worry - you're not a loss here.

I've talked about atomix in the Mixvibes forum ! The head guy, Eric, admitted that atomix IS a great piece of software, mentioning the visual mix window.

Mixvibes 4 just came out it is not as a great as atomix. They TRIED replicating the mix window, it's garbage. You can't even drag it !

I hate to talk about another software here, but I am only emphasing how much better atomix is.

Inviato Mon 11 Mar 02 @ 2:04 am

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)