Accesso rapido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: 3d output/mixing panel

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

Hi,
How and to where does AtomixMp3 output wicht channel if you set sound config to 3d Card and mixing panel? Does it ouput Channel 1 to front, and Channel 2 to rear output?.
Tnx,
Multani

Inviato Sun 23 Jun 02 @ 10:39 pm
DJ RickPRO InfinityMember since 2003
You can split the output like you are discribing, but not with the demo. This will only work with the full version.

Inviato Sun 23 Jun 02 @ 10:40 pm
ljkl

Inviato Mon 24 Jun 02 @ 1:34 am
MakcHome userMember since 2002
Hello,

So, I have Creative Live 5.1! and:
Front out - 1 ch.
Rear out - 2 ch.
But, my version of Atomix`s full.

DJ Makc.

Inviato Tue 25 Jun 02 @ 8:40 am
aknit44Home userMember since 2002
When you configure Atomix to use a 3D sound card, you also need to configure it to use speaker and headphone. In this case, with your SB Live card, place your headphones in the rear channel of your sound card, then connect your sound system to the main/front channel of your sound card.

You will then be able to monitor your headphones as your main channels play the music. All you have to do is select the deck you are using on Atomix, and you will be fine.

Good luck.

Inviato Tue 25 Jun 02 @ 10:57 am
I'm currently trying out the demo version, and like it alot. I do not want to get a second soundcard, so the the 3d feature would really help. I have read somewhere (yes, I wish I could find that article) that the 3d option is not very good in terms of quality, and a second card is recommended. Can anyone comment on this? How good/bad it really is. Thank you.

Inviato Sun 15 Sep 02 @ 4:40 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)