Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Wishes and new features

Topic: What I'd like to see in 1.09

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

DJ CyderPRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2003
1. BPM engine more accurate
2. Mappable controllers!!
3. search by bpm
4. re order colom headers (change sort order)
5. option to set default sort order (bpm artist title)
6. Skin helper
7. option to create virtual groups without using playlist
8. Plugin helper
9 standard windows
10 fix folder crashing bug
11 doubt it but video support
12 KJ support
13 dmx controller
14 more than 3 effects at any give time

I know i'm dreaming at the last 4 but VDJ is on the cutting edge now. Keep up the good work team.

Inviato Thu 25 Dec 03 @ 8:28 pm
OyyoDamsPRO InfinityHonorary memberMember since 2003
Good ideas :)
One of them is already done:

4. re order colomn headers (change sort order)

There is a hidden feature for that. Launch regedit, and edit the "AutoSort" key.
0 is the default.
Another value will change the colomn used to sort.

Inviato Thu 25 Dec 03 @ 8:54 pm
DJ CyderPRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2003
Dams,

thanks man! I now have mine sorted the way it should be by bpm value=3. When I was looking around in the reg keys for vdj I noticed a column order key how do I make that change the order of to colums or can it be done?

I really love this program! You guys make it so easy on us! I'm happy the vdj team is so receptive to customer feedback that will make you guys really stand out. I pitty the dj not using this great tool.

Inviato Fri 26 Dec 03 @ 7:25 am
I like request n° 14. More than 3 effects

Inviato Sat 27 Dec 03 @ 10:39 pm
Hi,

Can virtual dj use the directx sound plugins, i mean some plugins that would change the whole quality of the sound like on soundforge etc....as it exists on mixmeister5 already.

What do u think about it?

Thanx

Thomas M

Inviato Sun 28 Dec 03 @ 11:30 pm
GwennPRO InfinityMember since 2003
6. Skin helper

SthaN (French User) is making a VDJ Skin Editor to help user to make skins.

7. option to create virtual groups without using playlist

You can use a simple folder with shortcut of yours songs.

8. Plugin helper

A Plugin helper is now availlable in the french communauty website ( http://www.atomixfr.com ) but in French ;-) .

10 fix folder crashing bug

I don't know this bug. Can you explain it?

11 doubt it but video support

VDJ is a music live software not for vidéo

14 more than 3 effects at any give time

Good Idea.

Gwenn

Inviato Mon 29 Dec 03 @ 9:39 am
SalvaPRO InfinityMember since 2003
A DMX Controller like atomixmp3 had (the pads are a little to expensive for me).

Inviato Mon 29 Dec 03 @ 12:19 pm
Cyderhouse : I'm not agree with you for DMX controler. VDJ Isn't a light management software.

Gwenn

Inviato Mon 29 Dec 03 @ 12:35 pm
A dmx controller wouldt be great for users like me?, i do not scratch so why buy a full option pad?. and i have two great soundcards in my pc so i do not need it in a controller.

I like the simple denon controllers like this one http://www.bpmstudio.nl/images/rcp1001.gif

Inviato Mon 29 Dec 03 @ 2:01 pm
Salva : DMX is not for the music but for light.

If you want VDJ is compatible with DMC-1 Or DAC-2 Controler.

Gwenn

Inviato Mon 29 Dec 03 @ 2:39 pm
oeps your wright stupid me i have one in my own pub it's a light controller yep.
The DMC 1 or the other one are they still availabel for VDJ??

Inviato Mon 29 Dec 03 @ 11:02 pm
djlarsPRO InfinityMember since 2003

Virtual groups for genre, bpm, hits etc. (Skin function?)
(Guess this can be accomplished just by using the current functions? Sorted folders as "root folder databases"

Foldermanagement more "static" *Please forgive me!* I mean more like Alcatech's bpm solution with multiple folders visible at once... BOTH archive and playlist!
*THIS I'd really LOVE* But I guess it's a major change in managing, and probably had to be incorporated as a separate runningmode, as I see so many people like the current folder interface.

A setting to just disable or manually set (0-16 beats?) auto cue-in and -out points for automix/play mode.

------------------------------
An explanation of what really happens when you enable or disable "autogain" and "limiter"...?

I know what these functions are, or should be - so many strange things happens with the output when I experiment with these! When disabling both, I get some kind of very audible agc function. Pumping the soundlevel, I see rapid changes in the gainvalues +/- 8-15dB, if i set the gain at zero - it'll stay stable there until the next song...?

When both autogain+limiter are enabled now, I see the set gain level are stable at zero - but the active gain/limit shows from -2 to 6,5dB.

I wish for more control to the user for these functions, as they seem to be able to compress or distort the output...

I'm looking forward to a promising future for this great product!

/L

Inviato Fri 02 Jan 04 @ 10:09 am

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)