Accesso rapido:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Plugins

Topic: How do i develop plugins for Atomixmp3?

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

Hello,

1) I would appreciate it alot if some one could shed some light on how i can go about writing plugins using visual basic?

2) Does any one know of a plugin that i can use to output the sound to a four channel sound card and set the rear channels as my cue channels?

Thank you so much. I am eagerly awaiting you reply.

Inviato Sat 06 Oct 01 @ 6:44 pm
DJtalonHome userMember since 2001
I don't think Visual Basic would be a very good language for writing the plugins. They need to be very low-latency (i.e. instantly on, no lag) and that means tightly optimized C or assembly routines.

Inviato Mon 03 Dec 01 @ 8:47 pm
1) You can't code it in Visual Basic, but in C++. You have the SDK and some exemple source codes here: http://www.atomixmp3.com/support/developers/developers.html

(And, as the previous user guessed: yes, atomixmp3 is coded in C++ and assembler)

2) That feature is avaliable in the registered version of atomixmp3 since earlier than the version 1.12

Inviato Tue 04 Dec 01 @ 12:48 am
The effect plugins can be written in any language that can produce a DLL library.
That includes C, C++, delphi, but I don't think VB can produce a DLL (correct me if I'm wrong).

Stephane C.

Inviato Tue 04 Dec 01 @ 1:09 am
Yan-XPRO InfinityHonorary memberMember since 2003
VB can create a DLL :)

Yan-X old grand master of VB :))

Inviato Tue 04 Dec 01 @ 11:30 am
DJtalonHome userMember since 2001
yan-x whips out the mighty skillz!

Inviato Wed 05 Dec 01 @ 2:31 am
ikkeHome userMember since 2003
Anyone knows where to get a FREE and LEGAL C++ compiler, so I can compile my C++ plugins to a dll. I can't afford Visual Studio.

Greetz, ikke

Inviato Tue 18 Dec 01 @ 3:53 pm
Ikke,

If you have working code (which I would doubt as you cannot test it) with the associated graphics, mail me (I'll compile it for you)

dj.corpse@xn3ct.be

Rgds,

DJ Corpse

Inviato Tue 18 Dec 01 @ 9:01 pm
I didn't say I have WORKING code! (I hope it's working ;-))
For test purpose, I'd like to compile them myselves, so I have the DLL quicker and so I can test it again, over and over ;-)

Greetz, ikke

Inviato Wed 19 Dec 01 @ 12:17 pm
Well Yann X, if you're the great VB master: can you tell me if it's possible (and if it is, how I have to do it ;-)) to create the effect algorithmes in C++, and the GUI in VB, and control the effect controls with some ActiveX controls in VB, and send these control events to my C++ algorithm functions? Till now, I never found a site which told me how to do this, and because I use the free Borland C++ 5 compiler, it's quite difficult to create controllers and events listeners (or even to create a GUI). Otherwise, is it possible to create effects entirely in VB? I know it's slow, but it could be easy to test if an effect works (by using an ActiveX wave player, and that one sending trough your effect algo, so you don't have to make your PC to crash because you used the effect in Atomix, which crashes when it's a bad effetc).

Greetz & THX, ikke

Inviato Fri 21 Dec 01 @ 7:11 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)