Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Music discussion

Topic: source for new music?

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

does anyone know of a good site or magazine to learn about the new music out there? mainly techno, but not limited to that because i love all music. i'm not sayin' "hey, can someone post a list of a bunch of new great songs" , which i wouldn't be against, but i would just like to know of a place where i can look myself and learn of new artists and good tracks and maybe hear clips

Inviato Mon 25 Mar 02 @ 5:20 am
I got in to this whole scene by reading magazines (not online-mag's, real ones) aimed on the clubbing scene...
I know it's not too easy finding the right ones (or any descent ones at all in some countries) but I usually read Muzik Magazine (a UK-clubscene-oriented mag with a CD full with fresh tunes every other issue)..however being Swedish that mag' got to me too late so whatever was considered cool in the UK got to me 2-3 weeks later and that SUCKED...

I don't even know if Muzik is still publisher or if all our friends in .UK think that Muzik is/was a lame-ass mag' but the general idea is:
read club/music-mag's, browse online forums such as www.tranceaddict.com and www.trance.nu or just listen to some shoutcast-streams for new tunes... I myself and thousands of other spend the hours of the day listening to www.di.fm which I think really rocks the place every now and then.

Inviato Sun 31 Mar 02 @ 4:54 pm
check the record stores online -- www.only-djs.com www.recess.nl here you can also listen examples of each record and you keep informed of the newest releases

Inviato Wed 03 Apr 02 @ 5:53 pm
thanx for the info

Inviato Sat 06 Apr 02 @ 2:50 am
i can help you if u want

Inviato Thu 28 Sep 06 @ 7:48 pm

Inviato Fri 29 Sep 06 @ 4:57 am
wrote 4 years ago mate, no panic, in meanwhille, phatty must have found what he was looking for :)

Inviato Sat 07 Oct 06 @ 7:00 am

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)