Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Music discussion

Topic: Need Help!!!!

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

Right, Here's the problem. I am having trouble mixing the bass from tracks to track. Sometimes its okay and i can mix them with ease then other times the bass just sounds really wierd. Even though i have got the beats exactly right it still seems as though the bass is different somehow. Is there away that u can turn the bass down on one track whilst turn the other up??

Inviato Tue 30 Apr 02 @ 2:51 pm
Yes. Use the crossfaders for the bass...you can kill it completely or just turn it down to a satisfactory level..

dj bacchus

Inviato Fri 03 May 02 @ 6:25 pm
mayssamHome userMember since 2006
i dont understand should i buy a mixer or can i do it on the pc?? but frmo where do buy the mixer??plz help coz i dont understand anything:P:S

Inviato Sun 08 Jan 06 @ 12:07 pm
TheTurkPRO InfinityMember since 2005
sorry for going off topic but hey canadadan are you turkish?
if you are you can answer this merhaba naber?

Inviato Tue 10 Jan 06 @ 5:29 am
djejPRO InfinityMember since 2004
You can use the eq on vdj to kill the bass. First kill the bass on the track that you are mixing then swap the bass on the out track with the bass on the in track. OK. Let me say it more clearly.

Deck A is playing and Deck B is cued up to be mixed in.

Kill the bass on Deck B

Begin to move the crossfader into the middle

Then turn down the bass on Deck A as you raise the bass on Deck B

Continue moving the cross fader to Deck B and you're done

Of course this is all much easier with an external mixer but it is possible with VDJ. You can also assign shortcuts to help you do this with keystrokes vs. mouse.

If you want to do it another way you can do what I said above but just hit the kill switch on Deck A and activate bass on Deck B. I personally like fading the basses vs. a quick kill/activate but both are methods used to mix. Happy spinning.

Inviato Tue 10 Jan 06 @ 4:19 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)