Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Music discussion

Topic: How can i play a list unattended?

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

jimbovHome userMember since 2003
Hm....not the right kind of title....!?!?

I will more specific.....i am a newbie and I need to organize my playlist and later on leave it play on...automatic pilot.... by itself without having to do the cross fades myself....

How can i achieve that....?

Again, i am a newbie so forgive my naive question.....

Thank u!

Inviato Wed 15 Jan 03 @ 12:49 pm
go to the options and set the "auto mix start, auto mix end and auto mix length" settings

Inviato Wed 15 Jan 03 @ 7:34 pm
CHarmanPRO InfinityMember since 2003
You will also have to load up the window at the far right (where song titles and artist are located) move mouse to the far right of the pane and drop- in list. ***** Then click on the STAR with the circle around it.***** That will put Atomix on auto mixing of the list of songs you have chosen. It will load the decks and mix according to the setting you make suggested in the post before this one. (I recommend the same settings as them).
Give it a try .... works real slick..... use it to take a bathroom break at the radio station I work at and use atomix, to do my mixing.
Carman
P.S. Buy the full version so you don't come back and find the time limit on the demo version has happened and nothing has been playing for 15 mins. :)

Inviato Thu 16 Jan 03 @ 1:42 am
jimbovHome userMember since 2003
Both of you have been most helpful...

This is real magic: forums on the internet...

Yeah!!

Inviato Thu 16 Jan 03 @ 2:49 am
jackcuHome userMember since 2004
In addition to the advice given above, I would sort your playlist by beat so that Atomix isn't trying to beatmatch 2 songs that don't work together (that's if you have beatmatch turned on).

Cheers,

Jack.

Inviato Mon 03 Feb 03 @ 3:50 pm
SalvaPRO InfinityMember since 2003
The auto pilot of atomixmp3 still sucks bigtime!
1. Somtimes the music fals completly still (because the fade out time is to short and not adjusteble)
2. The autogain will blow up your speakers even when you scaned all your files or when you used mp3gain on your files, the volume will never be steady!

When you want a cheap software to play a playlist perfectly go to http://www.telusplanet.net/public/gellis/mobiledj/ .
For like home users and wedding Dj's this is the software to use.
For live mixing atomixmp3 is the leader!

Salva

Inviato Thu 06 Mar 03 @ 9:18 am
Hi, I am also new to Virtual Dj, I have the free home edition, I am wondering the same thing- wondered if anyone could help me doing this with this version as I can't seem to find the option to turn on some kind of continous 'automix' on a set playlist.. I just want to be able to load the playlist and leave it running so that it automatically does the work for me. The reason I posted this is because I thought the above version used may be dif the this one which is a few years newer.
I would REALLY appreciate any help!

Thanks

Inviato Tue 06 Sep 11 @ 5:06 pm

Inviato Wed 07 Sep 11 @ 10:54 am

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)