Accesso rapido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: Post pics of your setup.

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

abnormPRO InfinityMember since 2003
Let's post pics of our setups with Atomix. Live gigs or home setups would be very interesting to look at. I will take some pictures today or tomorrow.

Inviato Wed 26 Feb 03 @ 11:44 pm
HomeboyPRO InfinitySupport ManagerMember since 2003
Anyone intrested can send the pics to me and I will post them on DJHomeboy.com :)

Inviato Thu 27 Feb 03 @ 1:59 am
sdemHome userMember since 2002

Inviato Thu 27 Feb 03 @ 1:07 pm
Homeboy, what is your e-mail to send the pics ?? Thanks.

Inviato Thu 27 Feb 03 @ 1:23 pm
admin@thevi.com

Inviato Thu 27 Feb 03 @ 10:00 pm

Inviato Tue 18 Mar 03 @ 10:32 pm
Hey Abnorm,

When you use that X-Keys controller do you mouse to toggle the players or do you have a shortcut to select which player you are controlling?

Mike

Inviato Wed 19 Mar 03 @ 3:08 am
Thats a very fast server abnorm ! I have cable and I was getting 1mb a sec at the begining, it leveled off at a solid 250+ My server stays at about 350+ but never got up to anything like that ! Do you need someone to do a quick html code for your page ? Get in touch with me djhomeboy@atomixmp3.com

Inviato Wed 19 Mar 03 @ 6:38 am
cypressPRO InfinityMember since 2003
Abnorm... wicked setup! im in the process of setting up 2 pc's (4 sound cards) running a copy of Atomix on each. That X-keys controller looks the goods, I might have to invest in one. Were did you get it?

Inviato Wed 19 Mar 03 @ 11:06 am
Abnorm ... Wicked setup !!!!!!! That freaking kicks ass.

Inviato Wed 19 Mar 03 @ 4:04 pm
Thanks for all the replies. I do have a shortcut for selecting decks on the programmable keypad. You can find one @ http://www.xkeys.com.
I am in the process of designing my website and getting a domain name.
DJ Homeboy, from work I was downloading the mix at 850kb/s, but at home it settles down at 215kb/s.

Inviato Wed 19 Mar 03 @ 6:07 pm
FontHome userMember since 2001
Hi all, Hey DJ abnorm is using the setup that I want. There is nothing like the power of a Desktop computer with a powerful soundcard. Also I like the Shutle case for space saving and portability.

Regards, Saludos

Abel

Inviato Wed 19 Mar 03 @ 6:57 pm
abnorm :) you know:)

Inviato Thu 20 Mar 03 @ 2:16 am
av-danoHome userMember since 2003
Hey abnorm,

What flavor of Shuttle are you using? (Pentium vs AMD) - are you using the built-in audio (in 4 channel mode) or are you using a different sound card?

That's exactly what I was looking to build for my portable version so I am happy to see you working with it.

What OS you using?

Do you get any skipping problems with it?

Thanks,
Dano

Inviato Sun 23 Mar 03 @ 8:37 pm
Hi av-dano!

I am using Shuttle SB51G (P4 2.4GHZ). I am not using onboard audio, but a Terratec DMX 6Fire soundcard.
It's running on Windows XP SP1
Not getting any skipping problems.

Inviato Sun 23 Mar 03 @ 11:44 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)