Accesso rapido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: READ iT ! ! ! HOW TO CONNECT EXTERNAL MIXER TO PC

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

Hey GUYS !
I have a simple question "How do i connect my Vestax PCV175 or just any external mixer to my pc"
I have 2 audio cards one is SBLive and the other that i usually use EchoMiA 24/96 and it has 8 virtual outputs also 2 mono 1/4 in and 2 mono 1/4 out also I have this computer speakers http://www.technoscout.com/general/product/product.asp?product=1775 so please how exactly I connect my DJ mixer to my audio card and speakers without using any amp (amp build in subwoofer)
thank you !

Inviato Sun 06 Apr 03 @ 11:13 am
it is not possible with the demo version!

Inviato Sun 06 Apr 03 @ 1:45 pm
i am sorry are you an idiot ?
who said i am using demo or atomix at all ? If you don't want to help please don't post stupid message like that
i just wasted 650 bucks for a mixer and i don't think it is any funny when i can't hook it up properly.
thank you for listenning!

Inviato Sun 06 Apr 03 @ 9:19 pm
so why the hell are you on the "atomixmp3" website if you have no intentions of using it?
have you tried the website http://www.iamanidiot.com
will suit you down to the ground ;)
sweet dreams!

on and look to the left:- Vestax-PCV175 "Demo User"

Inviato Sun 06 Apr 03 @ 10:06 pm
DJ CocoPRO InfinityMember since 2003
Vestax-PCV175: If you bought the full version, then register yourself correctly.
Besides, DJ Walkers was trying to help you.

Inviato Mon 07 Apr 03 @ 1:40 am
hi there heres how on the full version .Buy two leads that have a mini stereo jack one end and 2 rca plugs on the other. have the two sound cards set to two speaker mode to start. plug the mini jack into the front speaker socket on one sound card and the other rca ends into a channel input on the rear of the vestax mixer channel 1/ A etc . be sure to have atomix running ! play a track on "player A" make sure that the atomix crossfader is set to the centre . In the sound configuration settings set atomix to 2 sound cards and external mixer( clik boxes) .set the cross fader on the vestax to channel 1/a etc ( slide it full left) then raise the master volume a little ( carefull ot those speakers! ) then raise the volume of the channel you are plugged into ( 1/a) . Listening with monitor head phone ( make sure your headphones are set to monitor the channel coming from the pc, 1/a etc ) check the sound coming from the computer in to the mixer . if you can not hear any sound check the track has not finished ! if it has not then stop it . then unplug the stereo jack from the sound card and plug it into the front speaker socket on the other sound card and check! When you hear the sound of the track you can then plug the other lead into the second card and into another channel on the vestax mixer . make sure the crossover assign on the vestax is set to the same channels you are using . was a miss comunication there you just wanted to know to get clearer perspective. you will need to plug an amp into the master out on your mixer to be able to mix and listen to your headphones at the same time .

Inviato Tue 08 Apr 03 @ 8:16 pm
sorry i forgot to mention . if your speakers have a built in amp then you can just plug them into the master out as well ! Hope these messages are helpfull (deanyoda)

Inviato Tue 08 Apr 03 @ 8:22 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)