Accesso rapido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: Professional control built in on standard keyboard ?

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

Why don`t anyone from development team tries to make a join venture with keyboard manufactors to build a combo with an Atomix`s pro controller ?

Inviato Fri 11 Apr 03 @ 6:17 am
There is a lot of work going on behind the scenes. For now, take alook at my website, and look at the keyboard under the design section. It is a simple way that anyone can customize a second keyboard for exclusive atomix use.

http://fastforwardthinker.com

Regards,
diggabyte

Inviato Fri 11 Apr 03 @ 11:57 am
Hey dude, i liked the monitors system ! But it`s so heavy to load, isn`t it ? It`s the best way to listen the feedback for a real time bpm sync. Very good idea. I`m also using a rack mount chassi , but in a smaler rack portable. Just My computer and a signal processor ( equalyzer ). I also use one Behringer mixer and a kaoss pad effect. Now , Im thinking of purchasing the DBX driverack. Have you heard about it ? I know it has a lot of functions like equalyzer, compressor, limiter and also a crossover, but it seems a little expensive for me, cause Im from Brasil and this type of thing requires some sweat come ut to my head. The dollar over here is about US $ 1 for R$ 3,50 exchange. It`s insane for me man !

Inviato Sat 12 Apr 03 @ 7:03 am

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)