Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Wishes and new features

Topic: posibility ...to mix with to atomix..(4 players)

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

nashHome userMember since 2003
how about an option ..that allows to sync atomix ...like multystance.. but you can open two or more atomix but you can sync the 4 beats ??? maybe using 3 buttons one for lef atomix A and B . the other one for right A and B and the third one for mix left with right.....

or have a secon version version of atomix ...to programs ...not two windos like multy stance ...i mean atomix2.2 left with player A and B , and atomix2.2right with player C and D?? and the option of mix and sync A with B with C or D, or A,B,C,and D....sounds like you can have earn more posibilities ...man to song looping plus one for base and the other ,for vocal or mids....wow ...

im mixing in a club and i am one of the djs ...and im jus crazy about this please ... i know this take time to read all of these kind of mesege ....the only thing i reques from you is an answer ...its good or bad ..and why ..but please an answer...

sorry ..my english is not that good

Inviato Tue 22 Apr 03 @ 6:53 am
jukesyPRO InfinityMember since 2003
Good idea. Thats one of the things ive been hoping for.
Or maybe a third deck.

Jukesy

Inviato Tue 22 Apr 03 @ 9:15 pm
...hey junks whats the config of your sys??

the pc and amplif??

Inviato Wed 23 Apr 03 @ 1:35 am
ooops sorry ...its not junks its jukesy ...sorry man

Inviato Wed 23 Apr 03 @ 1:36 am
jukesyPRO InfinityMember since 2003
laptop and standard soundcard, numark crossfader with kaoss pad. Any amp I can get hold of at the time. Usually a sherwood one at home and what ever the club or bar has got if im playing out.

Jukesy

Inviato Wed 23 Apr 03 @ 6:56 pm
hoo you use a laptop .....i was gonna propose the idea of using a doble screen (hydro stuff)..its so useful... ok men

Inviato Wed 23 Apr 03 @ 9:11 pm
OzgurHome userMember since 2002
U need a GOOD cpu for the 3th deck....even u have it what about latency.....Program writers probably need to raise up the recources for that but coficuratin vs. price...nah...ain't gonna happen......

Inviato Thu 07 Oct 04 @ 2:23 am

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)