Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Music discussion

Topic: Darn Voices !!!! (Please help me)

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

TalaHome userMember since 2003
Well i hate it when you have to mix 2 songs and then in those songs they BOTH sing, I HATE THAT, isnt there a way the get the voice out or something ?

Inviato Mon 30 Jun 03 @ 6:11 am
get the version without voices (good luck finding that!) or mix one track with voices (loop it) and mix it with the other track (the part without voices).
That's the only thing that I recommend you.
If you are looking for some kind of programme that clears out the voices, well then you have to develope it and we will be very grateful for it!!

GnoedeL

Inviato Mon 30 Jun 03 @ 2:59 pm
Then, get out of the demo mode and buy the new Virtual DJ (www.virtualdj.com). Virtual DJ claims that it can "remove the voice in many songs".

Inviato Tue 01 Jul 03 @ 6:38 am
they say that it doensn't work on every track!! remember that before you get dissapointed!!
I've bought VDJ and tried it on a techno track with no success. It only works on specific tracks!

GnoedeL

(but buy VDJ anyway cos it's really good :oD )

Inviato Tue 01 Jul 03 @ 6:56 pm
DJ RickPRO InfinityMember since 2003
I don't think any vocal remover will effectively remove all vocals. The VDJ plug in is nicer than most because it's adjustable.
The best thing is to find an accapella version of the song you want to remove the vocals from. Or get a hold of the original multi track recordings, and figure out which track contains the vocals, and mute just that track. LOL, good luck with that :-)

Inviato Tue 01 Jul 03 @ 7:19 pm
LoL

Inviato Wed 02 Jul 03 @ 1:35 am
Hey GnoedeL,
You sent a message in your earlier post that you could remove the voice from a dong from some songs. Could you explain how to do it?

Roshan

Inviato Sat 22 Apr 06 @ 1:52 am
MannasPRO InfinityMember since 2006
what kind of music are you mixing?

Inviato Sat 22 Apr 06 @ 3:00 am
wekarHome userMember since 2006
király a prog

Inviato Sat 22 Apr 06 @ 11:46 am

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)