Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Music discussion

Topic: Prepare For The New Year (Best Music of 2005)

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

bagpussPRO InfinityMember since 2003
"Failing to prepare is preparing to fail!"

So True, ok it's a few months I know, but It's one of those events that's going to take some time to get ready for, we're all gonna need to put together some pretty mighty play lists, the whole of the years best music needs to be covered, commercial and underground in some cases.

Please list what you consider the essential tracks for the new years celebration, not only the best of 2005 (so far) but also the best all time "New years tracks", remember to list all relevant styles like R'n'B, Hip Hop, Pop, Rock, Party, House, Dance etc.

Please participate in this thread in due time and read other peoples contributions, also we are going to need updates right up to the last minute!.

Thanks in advance for your great lists!.

Inviato Sat 01 Oct 05 @ 6:53 pm
acw_djPRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2005

One of the best in 2005 will be for sure: Missy Elliot featuring Ciara and Fat Man Scoop - Lose Control

Inviato Sat 01 Oct 05 @ 7:09 pm
We have a tradition at my house. On New Years Eve the family have to ALL be together. No excuses. I always prepare a mix of the top songs of the year. A CD. Some mixes have had 75 songs all within a one hour span. I don't mind mixing live for my family until 12:00. But once the New Years comes, then I put on the CD and it's my first mix of the New Year as I dance with my family. A great tradition that I have been doing for some time now. I am getting ready to prepare this years mix already.

MS

Inviato Sun 02 Oct 05 @ 3:14 am

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)