Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Help With :HDJC + Mapping + External Mixer

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

Hi All
I have the HDJC and for some time it was ok and fun to mix with .
im not a pro dj so this is ok for me.Now i think its time for an upgrade and im thinking of an external mixer to handle the mixing i depend on the Eq ,cuz mostlly i mix house and trance.So the HDJC will be let say the sound card that i conect the laptop to the mixer..
i need your help in this issues please :

1-Since im not of a pro dj so i thought of the denon DNX-100 a 2 chanel mixer is enough for my needs
(what do u think of it espaclly as i said using it for electro music mixing ?)

2-i want to make use of the HDJC.it will be the controler for playing the 2 decks and all that.
BUT i got the external mixer so i wont be needing it for mixing the songs.thats why im traing to make the knobs control the sample vol + the efexs vol.by mapping the thing .

i traied this prog JoyToKey .and it didnt do it you could map the houle bottons but not the knobs or the crossfaders.
(my Q is this.did any1 do the same what im talking about ? if so kindly HOW? ^_^ )

is there another mapping prog that i can use and let say easy ? show all the bottons and knobs?

Many thanks for the team of VDJ for the prog & the ppl in the fourms that share there expereance that helpt me and otheres in many ways.

sorry for making this long
Take Care All

Inviato Thu 20 Oct 05 @ 5:15 am
Hi Again

Come on guys !!!
No1 there who faced some of the issues that im talking about
i traied going back to the past posts but i couldnt find let say a stright answer

at least is there a recommended prog that will deal with midi

Many thanks in advanced

Inviato Sat 22 Oct 05 @ 4:57 am

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)