Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Stanton T.60, Numark TT-200 or Gemini TT-03

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

Beginner DJ looking for decent tables for hip-hop/scratch/trance... whats the best bet... all cost $199

Inviato Mon 31 Oct 05 @ 12:27 pm
listen2PRO InfinityMember since 2005
well i can narrow your search down a little bit, skip the numark tt-200's, they are constructed a little cheap and the pitch seems to float a little from what i have read. The stanton t.60 and gemini tt-03 are both better. My feeling is that you can't really go wrong with either of those

Inviato Mon 31 Oct 05 @ 2:41 pm
thanks i was thinking the same... i will try to find torque specs for the stanton and gemini, that will probably be deciding factor. check my question about mixers if you have any input let me know... thanks

Inviato Mon 31 Oct 05 @ 3:10 pm
well they both should have about the same torque, the real trick is to figure out which company put more love in the quality side then bells and whistles.

Inviato Mon 31 Oct 05 @ 3:43 pm
djbambiPRO InfinityMember since 2003
I've had the Stanton str8-80 for a while now (ancestor of the T-80), and I'm still very happy with it. I used to own 1200s, and although there is no comparison, they'll get the job done for a third of the price. The torque is satisfactory, and so is the build quality. Plus, the platter rotation is very consistent, no variation whatsoever. I believe the T-60 is a t-80 with a little less bells and whistles, so I'd say it's a safe choice. Don't know about the Numark or Gemini though...

Inviato Mon 31 Oct 05 @ 6:45 pm
The Numark TT200 is prtty good from what I hear.

Does the T.60 rly have nearly all the same specs as the T.80? (Torque, Wow and Flutter.)

Inviato Mon 31 Oct 05 @ 9:25 pm
well from reviews i have read the numark is a bit too cheap and has some pitch holding issues, the stanton is good but the motor is not as strong as the gemini (2.2) so it depends on what is the end result were looking for... i think for the same price i'd go with the stronger motor although both should handle the job and do it at a great price.

Inviato Mon 31 Oct 05 @ 10:04 pm
yeah i think the gemini tt-03 will be my choice. has all bells and whistles the t.60 does except dual starts stop buttons but it has 2.2 kg/cm torque...

Inviato Tue 01 Nov 05 @ 9:02 am
think i got it all figured out 2 gemini tt-o3s and 1 american audio QD5MK2 with optical crossfader

Inviato Tue 01 Nov 05 @ 9:15 am
ok i found everything at one place... sixstardj.com now i just gotta wait till i get outta iraq to be able to use them.. hehe

Inviato Tue 01 Nov 05 @ 9:17 am
I don't think the Gemini will last you that long man. ALOT of plp have used the Numark TT200 and it has worked perfectly fine.

U just never know with Gemini.

Inviato Wed 02 Nov 05 @ 2:16 am
Dj XeoPRO InfinityMember since 2005
i have a TT-500, the one up from the 200 i think and the plastic case is by no means crappy. its a high density matte effect on the top with a rubberised bottom all moulded with no lines or gaps it is a 100% quality product. i dont know if the wow and fllutter etc will be shared with 200 but if the 500 is anything to go by it is rock solid as i never get 2 tracks separating once i have them matched i get less than 0.1% -+ pitch variance using them and naturaly they have quartz lock so you can lock them into exactly 33.1/3 45 and 78. gemini generaly have beena little sketchy in the past but ive heard good things about their new product line. apparently they have a new head of research and development and this has lead to a concentration on quality and reliability over gimicary and pizaz

Inviato Wed 02 Nov 05 @ 2:50 am

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)