Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Music load speed slows down after video(s)

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

claxPRO InfinityMember since 2004
When I load a music onto a deck after video(s) the load speed is very very slow. If I continue to load videos the load speed is correct, according to the PC spec.

I noticed this problem onto different PC's (AMD Turion 64 with ATI X700 / P4 with internal graphic card / ADM Athlon 1.1 with Geforce FX5200).

Inviato Tue 08 Nov 05 @ 4:45 pm
frd1963PRO InfinityMember since 2004
This is an intentional enhancement meant to keep videos from stuttering when loading music. If your pc is fast enough not to worry about the stuttering, then you can set 'speed load' to 1 in the registry to force the msuic to load at normal speed. I use normal speed and have no problems loading music and videos over a firewire 400 connection.

Inviato Wed 09 Nov 05 @ 3:57 pm
claxPRO InfinityMember since 2004
It works! Thanks for this tip.
I think we should one day create a tutorial for special tips included the registry parameters.

thanks.

Inviato Wed 09 Nov 05 @ 9:54 pm

Inviato Thu 10 Nov 05 @ 9:45 am
djcelPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
But not yet finished :-(
I need free time

You can add some too to help me and if it's good i will keep them ;-)

Inviato Thu 10 Nov 05 @ 2:39 pm
That's a really good list. I had never seen an explanation of any of them except the one that gets rid of the VDJ logo on videos.
Cool. Thanks for taking the time.

Inviato Thu 10 Nov 05 @ 10:40 pm
djsherzPRO InfinityMember since 2006
I understand why it takes a while to load an mp3 while a video is playing, it's to stop it stuttering. My problem is that once you've played a video, mp3s take an age to load for the rest of the night, well over a minute for your average 12" mix. The only way to fix this is to restart vdj, and then songs load up in the usual couple of seconds or so.

Inviato Thu 23 Mar 06 @ 9:59 pm
apopsisdjPRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2003
I agree, this slow loading mode should be only when you have a video loaded at the other deck, and back to normal if you use only mp3 then.

Inviato Fri 24 Mar 06 @ 2:18 pm
In 3.4, there is a tab left of the "auto" tab, on top of the video window. Click this tab, and it will close the link to the video card, which is still open. Do it while the mp3 is loading, so you can see the speed up. This will do for now.

Inviato Mon 27 Mar 06 @ 10:48 am

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)