Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Music jumping while recording - why?

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

When I play back a mix [after recording] I notice that the music jumps from time to time! Do I have to alter the bitrate from the recording menu? Thanks for any help you can provide me!!

Inviato Sat 26 Nov 05 @ 12:18 pm
Is the mix fully loaded onthe deck? i have had trouble playing while a mix is still loading it jumps a little

Inviato Sat 26 Nov 05 @ 12:40 pm
apopsisdjPRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2003
It's a known problem, skipping for big files
(bard disk streaming)
Waiting for a fix...

Inviato Sat 26 Nov 05 @ 2:11 pm
Cool - but I also think that my computer is super-slow [1 GB processor speed and half a gig memory and 40GB HDD]- have experimented with the bitrate, the slower you adjust the slower the tracks load up but there wasn't any skipping!! The only problem is that you can't load up tracks on the decks coz it takes forever so by the time you want to mix another track it would have only partially loaded - hope that makes sense!!

Inviato Mon 28 Nov 05 @ 5:05 pm
One thing that can do this is the timestretch. I just attempted a live remix while recording and when time stretch was enabled there was skipping in the playback (320kbps)

re-rip with time stretch (Disabled) (320kbps) and NO skipping at all in the playback.

Really odd although check your timestretch to make sure its disabled.

Best Regards

DJ White Devil

Inviato Mon 28 Nov 05 @ 9:02 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)