Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Audigy 4 + Timecoded Vinyl

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

lokalpPRO InfinityMember since 2005

Inviato Sun 27 Nov 05 @ 12:15 am
acw_djPRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2005

Inviato Tue 29 Nov 05 @ 12:30 am
apopsisdjPRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2003
Take my advice and avoid any soundblaster card, (@acw, one day i'll take the time to write the top 10 reasons why...)

Look for something from M-Audio, like the delta44.

Inviato Tue 29 Nov 05 @ 2:20 pm
jzafraPRO InfinityMember since 2004
I have the Timecoded Vinyl and TT's but right now I have my labtops original sound card and an external Creative Sound blaster 24BIT. If I was to get the Delta 44, would that be all I need? Or would I still need another soundcard. Cuz I'm having a hell of a time trying to get the timecoded vinyls to work with the sound cards I have. What do you think?

Inviato Tue 29 Nov 05 @ 3:36 pm
Don't forget that your using a laptop jzafra.

The Delta 44 or 66 is a PCI interface and is installed in a desktop PC.

Inviato Tue 29 Nov 05 @ 3:51 pm
Ohh, so then what would you suggest I get, cuz right now the Maya44 is like impossible to get. And I want something good.

Inviato Tue 29 Nov 05 @ 6:50 pm

Inviato Wed 30 Nov 05 @ 1:56 am
Thanks man, that's awesome. The truth is I really just want to go with what works, and from all the forum reading I've done, MAYA44 is absolutely the best tool to use to do what I want just like everyone else is trying to do. So thanks for the link I've ordered mine right away. No more searching. Thanks once again.

Inviato Wed 30 Nov 05 @ 5:32 pm
you're welcome -)

Inviato Wed 30 Nov 05 @ 6:16 pm
06valPRO InfinityMember since 2005
I am using.
p4 2.4, 1g ram, Creative Audigy, 2 turntables with timecoded vinyl

Ok well I have an Audigy card amd o used the KX Drivers so i mapped the inputs to the 2 front jacks (Aux In 2 and Line In 2 / Mic In 2 Jack) and the outputs on the back of the computer. I have the save file for the settings if anyone wants it. kxaudio drivers made my Audigy Card in a Dj Sound Card. There is one issue it always says -8.0 -8.1 -8.2 even when slider on vdj and my turntables are both at 0, It affects the bpm reading as well so now the bpm displayed is not the corect bpm. Did this happen to anyone else ? And has anyone experienced something like this with other hardware ?

Inviato Thu 26 Jan 06 @ 10:05 am
06valPRO InfinityMember since 2005
Thanx, now I can sorta rest a little better hahaha :)

Inviato Sat 28 Jan 06 @ 11:13 am

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)