Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Cyder, someone, advice "for now" with AC3 videos...

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

Okay, so I'm not pleased with the way things are turning out on the video side... I'm hopeful for the future, but not for now... So I ask for help and advice/recommendations.

I've been editing my own videos using NERO. I would take various chapters from movies and edit them together or use fades. In Nero vision express, I am exporting my videos to MPEG 2. In the settings I am selecting usually DVD long play (this is around 3330 Kbpm) but sometimes I use SVCD settings with HIGH quality on. There is NO adjustment for the audio in the SVCD setting, but in the DVD setting I change the audio to LPCM... there are usually two other options, AC3 5.1 and AC3 2 speaker.

Am I doing something wrong? The files I end up with WILL play in VDJ except the audio has really bad sound in the HIGHES... The videos edit fine and the export process if FAST! Could I possibly be missing something?

I have tried keeping the audio in AC3 as it comes off the DVD originally, and I downloaded the NVIDIA decoder (Even though I'm using an ATI card) but I still have LAG if I use the external decoder.... recommendations? Please?

I'm in the infancy of creating these things for my shows and I don't want to get hardcore into it until I know the files will work well and sound good.

Inviato Thu 01 Dec 05 @ 8:19 am

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)