Accesso rapido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: side list-->what's it for?

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

Hello,
Name's Alex. pretty religious vdj user now for about 6 months and i absolutely love it. 1 question though. When i recently updated to v3.2 i noticed the side list feature on the bottom of he search screen.
What is it for. I put songs on there and they don't come off when i drag them to the deck and play them? So what's it for.
Pretty simple question but i just can't figure it out. Thanks.

Inviato Fri 02 Dec 05 @ 6:25 am
Dragging songs from side list to a player works ok for me. You should be able to do that aswell.. Try uninstall, remove regedit posts and run install_virtualdj3.2 otherwise.

I think it was added as a request list or some sort of track list for upcoming songs that "you" as DJ are going to play. However, the Playlist slide works as the same principle for me + it is ofcourse able to also mix the songs by itself.

Inviato Fri 02 Dec 05 @ 7:46 am
bogartPRO InfinityMember since 2004
I have the same problem. Songs do not get removed when you place them in the deck.

Inviato Sun 18 Dec 05 @ 2:41 pm
Sidelist is for dropping a song or a scratch sample or something you want to use more than once during play.... for easy access.

To remove an item from sidelist, simply drag it outside the the skin, or drag it back in brownser...
Both ways will remove the item from the sidelist :)

Inviato Sun 18 Dec 05 @ 4:58 pm
acw_djPRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2005

Sidelist is something is not going to your playlist if you don't play it. It's like a reminder.

If you want to play some song and have multiple directories, maybe you found another you want to play when you are searching another. Or maybe someone come to you asking for a song you cannot play inmidiatly, so you put it in the side list to be played later.

Mainly could be used to play some samples or promos of your own, for example in the radio we put some promos, we could put it in the sidelist.

Inviato Tue 20 Dec 05 @ 2:05 am

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)