Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: I want to buy HDJC MP3 but I would like to solve some questions first. Help me!

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

I would like to know something before buyng the Hercules Dj Control MP3 (the one without sound card!) and I hope you could solve my questions (I already thank you for these):

1 Virtual Dj is already give with the Dj Control MP3? If it is so, what kinda version it is and what is missing respectly the PRO 3.2? (I understood that It is the Home Edition but I can’t exactly find what is missing from the PRO 3.2)

2 The problem of the phone button to be kept pushed during the mixing will be solved?

3 I can use together two sound cards (The former for the phones and the latter for the output) with the version of VIRTUAL DJ already sold together with the Dj control MP3?

4 The two vertical faders are pitch or volume faders? Is it possible to invert the volume and the pitch faders by software?

Thank you a lot!!!

Inviato Mon 05 Dec 05 @ 9:16 pm
JeremKPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
1) yes VirtualDJ is given with the DJ control MP3, it is a version that can use 2 soundcards or one soundcard that has 2 stereo outputs. This version as it is the home edition, has limited access to plugins. The video cannot be used in full screen mode also. This version won't have free upgrades as VirtualDJ Pro edition has.

2) Sorry i don't understand your question.

3)yes you can use 2 soundcards, one for the headphones and one for the speakers.

4)The two vertical faders are pitch or volume faders, you can choose their action. and it is possible to invert the volume and pitch faders by software using the mapper.

Inviato Wed 07 Dec 05 @ 2:27 pm
No, the version that comes with the new MP3 console can not use two soundcards... sorry

It can only use ONE soundcard, but this ONE soundcard can be a 4.1/5.1 soundcard if you like... And if so, you can have master out on one channel, and prelisten to music with headphone on the rear channel.

Inviato Wed 07 Dec 05 @ 3:02 pm
JeremKPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
Sorry, for my mistake. I thought the two channels (master and headphones) could be on two seperate soundcards.

Inviato Wed 07 Dec 05 @ 3:34 pm
Dont worry :) I did not know before today too ;) I had to ask Corporate Staff about it...

Master + headphone needs to be on the SAME soundcard in the console versions, either the built in soundcard in hercules mk2, or an external soundcard with the mp3 console.

For this to work with the mp3 console, this one soundcard needs to have more than one output (4.1/5.1 card)

Inviato Wed 07 Dec 05 @ 5:38 pm
Thanx y'all guys!

The second question was about the problem with pre-listen that in Herculs DJC must be done keeping on pushing the dedicated button on the console (sorry for my english but you know, for not english natie speaker it needs some pratice!!!!)

I want to thank you suggesying y'all a site where you can find LEGAL mp3 (and not only!) of all kinda music (I listen to minimal and microhouse and I found something interesting). The site is www.archive.org. Enjoy

Inviato Thu 08 Dec 05 @ 11:33 pm
djcelPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
2) is not a bug on dj control mp3: it's a limitation towards the other version of vdj

Inviato Fri 09 Dec 05 @ 1:34 am

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)