Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Latest nVIDIA Drivers = Problems

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

MalekoPRO InfinityMember since 2005
Ok, just as a note, which I have also contacted Support about.

Effected card: 66GT (so far) using drivers: 81.95 and 81.85

I have noticed with my system that when I use drivers above version 78.01 I get major video problems.

This includes: When using the video system on a Dual Display, it can spread onto both screens causing VDJ to crash, and having to Alt-F4 to close it down, then having to reset the Dual view to repair a scrolling on the desktop.

Also, when dragging a video file into one of the decks just causes VDJ to crash out, black screen on main screen, and display screen freezes, getting out of this one is more tricky; sometimes having to wait a while before VDJ closes itself.

All I know is as soon as I went back to 78.01 drivers it was totally fine!

Has anybody else had this problem?

Inviato Fri 09 Dec 05 @ 12:41 pm

Inviato Fri 09 Dec 05 @ 3:51 pm
Im using 3.2...unabel to say if the latest drivers have problems with 3.1 as i aint got the install no more :(

All i can say, is that with 3.2 i get major problems with the current latest nvidia drivers, which isnt a problem, as the older ones work a treat :)

Inviato Sat 10 Dec 05 @ 12:55 am
try to disable 3d acceleration on your video-card before starting vdj 3.2 then

Inviato Sun 11 Dec 05 @ 1:00 pm
Yeh, i tried that, just performed really bad, total slow down, and enabling it again just causes hte problems to come back....used it for 5 hours saturday night, with the older drivers, n o probs at all!

Inviato Tue 13 Dec 05 @ 5:50 pm
then try VDJ-support. i'm sure they will come up with a resolution in the end.

Inviato Fri 16 Dec 05 @ 2:56 am
i went back in driver to winfast 7.5. so far so good. yes, i got the crash on the other driver also, amongst other issues.

Inviato Fri 16 Dec 05 @ 3:12 am
djtybPRO InfinityMember since 2005
I had to use one of the older drivers myself m8. THe new nVidia drivers would NOT do dualview for me.

Inviato Fri 16 Dec 05 @ 7:02 am
djejPRO InfinityMember since 2004
djtyb...when you say wouldn't to dual view, what do you mean? VDJ, in the setup config area isn't giving me a second option to select in the TV output spot except Window. I think i have these latest drivers as well since i just did the setup and install of it.. i can't get just the video to play except along with the whole desktop. It's like VDJ isn't recognizing the soundcard.

Inviato Sat 24 Dec 05 @ 5:44 pm
djejPRO InfinityMember since 2004
i meant video card at the end of that post....stated simply, i can't get the vdj visualizations to play without seeing the whole desktop on the projector. no other options on the select drop down that i noted above show..any help greatly appreciated. i'm trying to do this with the laptop standard video card. it's nvidia geforce go 400 series...i believe. it works with my work side side..presentations etc. no problem. thanks folks. happy holidays

Inviato Sun 25 Dec 05 @ 6:09 am

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)