Accesso rapido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: Would you believe it??!?!?

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

PionaraPRO InfinityMember since 2004

Inviato Tue 20 Dec 05 @ 1:42 am
Yeah some folks have big ones.

Could a moderator make this a Professional Level User post?

MS

Inviato Tue 20 Dec 05 @ 4:37 am
Why make it a pro level post? Let the people buy this obvious rip off. They will have no support plus bugs, crashes and just plain big problems if they buy this software.

Believe you me, even at 30 quid why would I buy it? There maybe all types of spyware and trojans and virus's in it. HAH!! Go ahead and waste your money folks.

Inviato Tue 20 Dec 05 @ 7:23 am
thats exactly what it is ... a rip-off

it will probably not work, and its just a warez version.

Serial is in use, so the software will probably just lock up.

And you can not register at forum, will not get free upgrades, will not be able to download effects or anyting.

Its like paying for a demo version, that you can already download for free anyways :)

Inviato Tue 20 Dec 05 @ 2:01 pm
acw_djPRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2005

That's right, it's useless to buy a version who will have troubles and issues. But some people don't know what are the missing for not buy his VirtualDJ and have full access to updates, effects, samples, information and forums.

Inviato Tue 20 Dec 05 @ 5:51 pm
listen2PRO InfinityMember since 2005
the real issue is that since it will be or already sold in stores, some poor sucka will not know that this is a "warez" version and not 100% legit.

Inviato Tue 20 Dec 05 @ 6:02 pm
Is there anything that VDJ can do to stop these people from such illegal activity?

Jose

Inviato Tue 20 Dec 05 @ 8:46 pm

Already done. The Piracy staff do their job.

Inviato Tue 20 Dec 05 @ 9:49 pm
Good job guys.

MS

Inviato Wed 21 Dec 05 @ 1:51 am
I just went to check the site where its for sale. E-Bay still has it up.

Inviato Wed 21 Dec 05 @ 5:56 am
nik_djHome userMember since 2005
hello vdjs this is nikhil from india ,17 right now -just freeking out my passion with the trial version

want 2 make some experieced people guide me

email address ***@***

plz put the subject as dj ur name-atomix

just 4 the sake of spam guard

Inviato Wed 21 Dec 05 @ 8:05 am
nik_dj,

You could ask here for your doubts and search in the forum for information available to demo users.

Good Luck!

Inviato Fri 23 Dec 05 @ 8:38 pm

Inviato Tue 27 Dec 05 @ 1:46 am
frd1963PRO InfinityMember since 2004
Yeah, funny if he went through all that trouble, time and money, and still didn't buy the software.
But I'll bet he just stole that picture from one of our blogs. Look familiar to anyone?

Inviato Tue 27 Dec 05 @ 4:17 pm
anyone else notice the guy is "No longer a registered user" on eBay?

I'm sure it is against eBay's terms & conditions to sell illeagal software...

at least.. it should be ;)

Inviato Fri 30 Dec 05 @ 3:24 pm
Yupp... sure is illegal...

Sad part of this, are the users comming to Support here, with a software that dont work.
They say they have bought it off E-Bay, but it doesnt work...
And there is nothing we can do to help them, other than urging them to apply for a refund off E-bay.

There probably are little chance of getting money back, I guess.... as this is all an illegal way of fooling people to pay for something that will not work...

Paying someone for a warez version gotta be the silliest thing one can do...

Inviato Fri 30 Dec 05 @ 3:54 pm
yep, warez is warez and many groups say "for educational purpose"
I personally encoutered Atomixmp3 many years ago, clicked in it at home foir a week and give it away, even I did not know about who made it. I just didn't need it since I was not making GIGS. But it's stupid to make business of stolen software.

Also I tried fruityloops as it was on friends cd. It amused me but i did't have the money and I said, once I'll buy it when I'll have time to play with it. Five years later I downloaded demo version, and am now considering purchase. I think the times habe changed and people are more willing to pay for what they like/use. Hopefully there will be less people using cracked versions, but mainly NO PEOPLE making business (either with playing with stolen version or selling a crack to someone).

Now there are lot of programs that have a good demo version that actually shows all features ...

VDJ is one of them.

And I don't like people having gig with cracked software (I saw here traktor and BPM in my city)

Inviato Fri 30 Dec 05 @ 6:18 pm

Inviato Sun 01 Jan 06 @ 1:42 pm

Inviato Mon 09 Jan 06 @ 5:04 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)