Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Karaoke MP3+G Trouble

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

Used to be able to play MP3+G in VDJ until I upgraded. Now the MP3 will show up as a "yellow icon" not "blue" and the music will play but with not lyrics.

I can zip the file and that seems to work but I have alot of files to batch zip.

I can use the "Karaoke Plug-in" under the Effects tab and that works too.

I was wondering if anyone else was having problems and my question is am I doing something wrong because I really liked not having to use the plugin and not having to convert all my files to zip.

Did VDJ remove this feature?

Inviato Tue 27 Dec 05 @ 5:38 am
Out of curiosity, is the file you are trying to play a .mp3 or a .cdg? If the former, what happens when you select the latter? I'd check to see that your "extensions" are correct.

I'm a KJ and didn't really have this. I did, at one point, have to add the .zip to decode with the karaoke decoder.

You might want to go to the folder where you mp3+g's are and grap the .cdg file ONLY and drop it in the player and see if you get video.

Inviato Tue 27 Dec 05 @ 9:23 am
frd1963PRO InfinityMember since 2004
It sounds like you just don't have the .cdg extension registered in the extensions tab of the setup window. In that case, VDJ will still see the mp3, but not the CDG. Mp3's obviously just play as normal audio, but when you load a CDG, VDJ knows to get the audio from a file of the same name but with the .mp3 extension.
Go into the extensions tab and check for .cdg. If not thee, add it and associate it with Karaoke. That should get you going, but let us know if you still have problems.

Inviato Tue 27 Dec 05 @ 5:40 pm
djjbPRO InfinityMember since 2004
you have to zip them all..

Inviato Thu 29 Dec 05 @ 9:06 am
Thanks guys...I went to the extensions tab and added .cdg and associated it with Karaoke and it worked just fine. Appreciate the help and just to let you know I got the DAC-3 this xmas and it works great with the latest version of VDJ...happy new year!

Inviato Sat 31 Dec 05 @ 1:49 am

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)