Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Newbie Question about MIDI ..... !!!

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

Hi Team !!

I have just purchased a Roland Juno-D synthisiser keyboard which has a Midi out on it. I also have a SB Live! which has a Midi I/O interface as well. By any chance, Can I use this keyboard with VDJ at all ?

I know this may seem like a silly question, but the only stupid questions are the ones that aren't asked ... Thanks !

Inviato Thu 29 Dec 05 @ 4:47 am
erxonPRO InfinityMember since 2003
You can use any controller that has midi output :)

Just connect it with sb live's midi/joystick port and make sure that controller has enabled midi out in settings. Than just enable the Midi under Settings > Remote control and map keyboard shortcuts with the controller :)

Regards.

Inviato Thu 29 Dec 05 @ 10:54 am
frd1963PRO InfinityMember since 2004
Trip,

Like Exron said, any MIDI controller can be used with VDJ.
In fact I have been considering using my Oxygen8 with VDJ, but haven't hooked it up yet. I would like to map some of the keys to samples, using the velocity as the volume. Not sure how this would work out, so if you get a chance, give it a try. I think it would be kool.

P.S. "The only stupid questions are the ones that aren't asked" ... well that's why they aren't asked, because they're stupid ;)

Inviato Fri 30 Dec 05 @ 5:12 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)