Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Newbie questions ...

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

Good evening/night,

Just installed VDJ3.2 and can`t get the system to change the skins.

Downloaded a few copied them to ...\VirtualDJ\Skins\... but COnfig doesn't see them at all, just the default 800x600 and 1024x860.

Also is there a way to automatically scan my drive for new mp3's only ? instead of launching a full scan.

Best regards,

LMA.

Inviato Mon 02 Jan 06 @ 6:14 am
OK, found it.

had to rename tham to .exe or .vdj files.

Not written anywhere taught.

Luis

Inviato Mon 02 Jan 06 @ 7:30 am
erxonPRO InfinityMember since 2003
That's a bit funny, because skins are .zip files containing the .bmp & .xml files. Some are downloadable as .exe self-extract files.

You are probably having issues with Mozilla Firefox? It sometimes excludes the extensions of files when downloading (happend to me few times).

erXon

Inviato Mon 02 Jan 06 @ 12:54 pm
there is no option in 3.2 to configure my timcoded vynlls as a remote using regular sound cards. do i have to get an asio card of this verson and how do i get the music videos out to an output screen i see them on my desktop screen as a monitor but how do i get them out to so everyone else can see them

an also a suggestions i think it is neat the cross fader controls both video and audio but the next version your mixtable or mixer knobs and switches should control those on the scrren so using my handheld cross fader does it on the screen,

Inviato Wed 04 Jan 06 @ 8:59 am
listen2PRO InfinityMember since 2005
squeezeeye - did you download ASIO4ALL ??? http://www.asio4all.com/
it's a small program/driver that will emulate ASIO on standard soundcards. Once you have downloaded it go into sound settings, select timecode and then choose ASIO4ALL

Inviato Wed 04 Jan 06 @ 3:01 pm
THANKS BUT HOW DO I GET THE VIDEO OUT SO PEOPLE ON THE DANCE FLOOR CAN WATCH

Inviato Wed 04 Jan 06 @ 10:55 pm
WHERE IS TIME CODE CD OPTION IN THE CONFIG MENU SO I CAN USE IT. AND HOW DO YOU SELECT IT.

Inviato Thu 05 Jan 06 @ 5:05 am
OK IF YOU WANT PEOPLE TO SEE THE MUSIC VIDEO YOU ARE PLAYING YOU HAVE TO EXTEND YOUR DESKTOP IN TEH DISPLAY SETTINGS IN WINDOWS AND THEN YOU USE THE S-VIDEO OUT PORT ON TEH COMPUTER AND PUT INTO THE S-VIDEO TV IN AND ON YOUR DESKTOP MOVE THE WINDOW OVER ON TO THE TV SCREEN WHICH WOULD BE YOUR EXTENDED DESPTOP SEE ALLYOU HAVE TO DO IS MOVE TO WINDOW TO TEH RIGHT TILLYOU CAN'T SEE IT ANYMORE ON THE RIGHT

OK
BUT NOW I HAVE A QUESTION ? IS THERE A WAY TO MANUALLY CONTROL THE CROSS FADER ONTHE SCREEN BUY USING MY MIXER OR AN ATOMIX HARDWARE

SOMONE HELP ME PLEASE

Inviato Thu 05 Jan 06 @ 10:38 am
You can control the video crossfader using a suitable MIDI controller (Evolution uc-16 is ideal for this - It has a horizontal crossfader.)

The crossfader on the Hercules DJ console can also be used, or if you have a DAC-3 controller, my mapper allows automatic video crossfading.

Inviato Thu 05 Jan 06 @ 11:15 am
pissedPRO InfinityMember since 2006
Hi All!

I've mailed ten e-mails and all they do is bring up this web page junk mail with this weblink. No one takes the time to actually send me a message!

I purchased my version of virtual dj on Saturday night. I did not begin to dl it till Sunday morning. I have dial up (for now, want my dsl back) and in dial up it takes 2 hours to download this software. So, on Sunday morning I went to church and left the software to dl. Well....while I was at service my dial up disconnected, leaving the dl at 71%. I have to dl the software again. The website says I can redownload it at anytime. This is the best DJ software on the internet. So for 150.00 I want them to be true to their word and re open my account and let me dl again. It's been a week, I've sent them ten e-mails. I'll send 100 if I have to. I'll keep bugging them until either they open my account up again, or send me an e-mail, or refund my mastercard charge. They will learn who I am and eventually pay attention. I just want this DJ software and want them to be true to their word on the website. I don't want this to get dirty.

Inviato Wed 11 Jan 06 @ 11:09 pm
acw_djPRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2005
pissed,

This kind of problems are fixed by e-service, Not by e-mail. Please contact here to fix your problem: contact

Regards,

Inviato Thu 12 Jan 06 @ 3:31 am
pissedPRO InfinityMember since 2006
Why do you think I've turned here? I've gotten that website everytime I've sent an e-mail. I have sent them thirteen e-mails. And thirteen times I've gotten that website back. What do they want? I've mailed them my login, password, swreg #, and serial number....and all I've gotten is that link, and some junk mail saying, "click here." They have my money, and they had better act quickly after trying to respond 13 times getting that "contact" website. I'll have to send them 50 e-mails. They will remember who I am. They have my payment, and I want my service. I don't want to bring in legal action for them avoiding me, but I'm running out of options.

Inviato Thu 12 Jan 06 @ 9:41 pm
acw_djPRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2005
Pissed,

I think I was not clear. This kind of problems are resolve in the e-service and NOT BY E-MAIL. You have to wrote in where I told you before to complete the way to help you with your problem. http://www.virtualdj.com/contact/

I already saw and look for your aplication in the e-service and I don't found nothing. Please write there your trouble and you will be answer back. IT's the way to do it. NOT IN HERE, NOT IN E-MAIL. You have to "click" in the above URL to go into the proper location to write your trouble.

Regards,

Inviato Fri 13 Jan 06 @ 10:17 am

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)