Accesso rapido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: Anyone here going to NAMM (Jan 19-22)

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

NAMM is the biggest music conference, well at least anywhere around here. The show this year will be HUGE, probably around 75,000 people. I know that Atomix was there last year, so I wonder if they are going this year too. Also, will any of you be there?

I certainly will be. I am performing at the show every night from 6pm-2am. I will be in the main hotel (Anaheim Hilton) nightly. This is the hotel where show goers try to stay, as it is attached to the Anaheim Convention Center. I will be on level 1. All the manufacturer private parties will be on level 2. If you are at the show, just stop by. I'll be on a small stage they are building for me, flanked by go-go dancers and a video screen backdrop. If you're a VDJ user, and you're at the show, give me a wave and I'll try and come down and say hi.

I'm not trying to start another flame war here, but I honestly don't know what software I am going to use to DJ this thing. Obviously, I am more productive in VDJ right now since I have hundreds of songs BPM'd, cue point'd, etc. But The 19th is a long way away ...

Inviato Fri 06 Jan 06 @ 2:24 am

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)