Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: How do I hide the name of the TRACK I am broadcasting ?

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

I am using virtual dj 3.0 and I am broadcasting to a server that runs Southcast. I just want the ppl that listent to me to not see the name of the track I am playing ... how do I do it ?

Inviato Fri 06 Jan 06 @ 5:23 am
NebulaPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Why would you want to do that? The only reason I can think of is that you don't actually know what the track name is/who it is performed by... i.e. if you use pirated material and don't want people to know that. Not calling you a pirate but just not sure why you would want too do that.

And besides, I though you couldn't broadcast with the "demo" version anyhoo?

In response to the question, I don't know

Nebula

Inviato Fri 06 Jan 06 @ 5:50 pm
I am not using pirated material ... I am using a copy of the Virtual Dj 3 bought by a friend of mine. I just don't want ppl to see the name of the song that's all. I have a huge collection of track which I paid big money for and I don't want ppl to just steal them from me ...

Inviato Thu 12 Jan 06 @ 11:59 pm
if you carefully read the EULA it clearly states that the licence is only good for YOUR OWN computers. NOT for a friend NOR for other DJs to use. If you would like proper support please PURCHASE VDJ Pro.

You can do so at the following address: www.virtualdj.com/purchase

Best Regards

DJ White Devil

oh and from that funny remark stating that you don't want people stealing from your precious collection that you've spent so much on why don't you spend just a mere 129 Euros for VDJ???

Or ask your "friend" to get you the support you need.

Inviato Fri 13 Jan 06 @ 12:55 am
So ... I can't get an answer because I didn't buy the program myself ? Or this is a type of question only a License owning person would be entitled to ask...

It doesn't say anywhere that you ABSOLUTLY NEED to buy the software in order to get you question answered.

Just be cool people ...

Inviato Fri 13 Jan 06 @ 1:06 am
acw_djPRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2005
Cornholio,

You don't get an answer because you have and ilegal version. Your questions is valid for a person who actually could you that feature, a Demo user don't have it and Ilegal versions don't get the answer.

Sorry.

Inviato Fri 13 Jan 06 @ 11:07 am
LOL seems fair then .. but can you at least tell me if this is possible or not ? I guess you could tell me at least that ... as if it is possible I will have my friend sign up and I will tell him to ask the question, but is it possible not to show the titles or not :) He doesn't have an internet line so it's bit difficult to get him to do it but I will do it if I know there is a way :)

Inviato Sat 28 Jan 06 @ 12:01 am
acw_djPRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2005

It could be done.

Inviato Sun 29 Jan 06 @ 5:29 am
Hello. Nice point Cornholio ... I am intrested in the same thing ... how can I have just my DJ name on listener's players ? I don't want people to see what songs I play... Thanks

Inviato Sun 29 Jan 06 @ 10:44 pm
buy a store.

Inviato Mon 30 Jan 06 @ 4:21 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)