Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: HDJC2 + TTs or TTS, Mixer Maya?

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

NebulaPRO InfinityMember since 2004
I was just wondering if this would work. I don't see why not but I thought I'd ask you guys before I parted ways with my money.
If I bought a pair of TTs and the HDJC2, I'm guessing I wouldnt need another mixer (since the DJC2 would cover that).
The second question is to the quality of the console whilst using TCVs. I saw somewhere that it is poor when used with VDJ. This'd save lots of £££ if I could just get the mk2 and 2 tts, rather tahn the 2 TTs, a mixer and then a soundcard (like the maya44 for example).
I appologise if this has already been asked and answered, but i'm shattered!
Anyhoo what do you guys recon?

Cheers in advance Nebula

Inviato Sat 07 Jan 06 @ 12:44 am
the MK2 console would work good for timecode use, and you can connect your TT to that.

It would not work all that good as a mixer, but it can work as a mixer too... on a budget level.
Its midi, in other words, you are mixing in SOFTWARE (just as if you where using your mouse on the crossfader and EQ's etc). It's a midi controller.

An external mixer have better qualities when it comes to audio (EQ's, crossfader and gain).

But its a good budget start :)

hope that helps

Inviato Sat 07 Jan 06 @ 11:22 am
Ok Norway, Thanks for your response.

I have the original dj console and the mixer would work in the same way on the new one to the old one i'm guessing, which would be alright. I've never had any complaints about that to be honest. I guess I can always look at an external mixer at a later date.

Thanks,
Nebula

Inviato Sat 07 Jan 06 @ 8:28 pm
True.. the new one, as a mixer, works a bit like the old...

Adding support for bypass in HARDWARE... meaning you can connect real dj equipment (turntable / cd decks) and use that directly connected to the console, as a mixer...to its 2x line ins

So, its actually more of a real mixer, than the old console :)

Inviato Sat 07 Jan 06 @ 8:58 pm
Alright thanks :o)

Inviato Sun 08 Jan 06 @ 11:46 am

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)