Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: djc mk2 update problem!!

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

Yeah, i just bought the dj console mk2. I installed it and it worked perfectly, but then I updated it using the virtual dj djc v3.3 update and it stopped working. All the buttons stopped functioning and only the play/pause button and the cue lit up. I belive it was the update that caused the problem. Am I right and can I reverse it and remove th update or am i wrong. If so help me out please!

Inviato Fri 20 Jan 06 @ 4:10 am
ciocePRO InfinityMember since 2004

Inviato Fri 20 Jan 06 @ 1:47 pm
What do I do

Inviato Sat 21 Jan 06 @ 12:06 am
ciocePRO InfinityMember since 2004
You can Install the new update ftp://ftp.hercules.com/pub/webupdate/DJMk2/2006_CMK2_1.exe

Inviato Sat 21 Jan 06 @ 1:54 pm
it didn't change anything

Inviato Sat 21 Jan 06 @ 8:22 pm
yennHome userMember since 2006
hi guys...

I'm always looking at this forum, hoping that someone finds out how to solve that problem, cause, guess what, i have the exact same problem.

I contacted them, for the second time (today). Hoping that this answer will be the one helping me :)

cause the new update they've put in my inbox, just didn't do anything...and won't, i think. cause it's not about drivers or software. i think the updater updated the firmware of the console...and it won't recognize my dj console ever again ;(

mavsrule08, did u find out how to solve the problem? or r u still on it?

Inviato Tue 14 Mar 06 @ 10:26 am
JeremKPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
did you guys try to uninstall VirtualDJ, go to Program Files folder, delete the folder VirtualDJ, and then reinstall the software?

If there is a problem get back to the original VDJ Version given on a CD with your djc mk2 box.

Inviato Tue 14 Mar 06 @ 2:37 pm
Maybe DJ Console MK2 updater didn't work on your PC.
Can you run the Hercules updater program on another PC (it doesn't require VirtualDJ to be installed) to reflash DJ Console MK2 ?

Inviato Tue 14 Mar 06 @ 3:43 pm
i did all this but there is no solution i think that the best think to do is to remove the firmware but i just havent found the way to do it

Inviato Tue 14 Mar 06 @ 9:38 pm
Did you try to call Hercules Tech support ? I got the same issue and they have been able to fix the issue... You have to use the updater in a "Manual mode". Launch the HDJ2Updater.exe program with the "-manual" command line. It will give ou some information of the current firmware version you have.

Inviato Wed 15 Mar 06 @ 5:35 pm
can you explain furthermore

Inviato Thu 16 Mar 06 @ 2:40 am
You can post your message on Hercules tech support
http://ts.hercules.com/eng/index.php?pg=login_page
The tech support will ask you a few operations to check with you which firmware problem in order to flash the firmware in the appropriate way.

It doesn't make sense to disassemble a component of the console while the firmware can be reflashed by the USB port, but you must contact the tech support first so that they test with you which version of firmware you need to make sure you flash the right firmware.

Inviato Thu 16 Mar 06 @ 6:52 pm
pgrundyHome userMember since 2004
Same problem here, but with MK1. Where can I get the HDJupdater file you mention?

Inviato Wed 12 Apr 06 @ 5:21 am
pgrundyHome userMember since 2004
mtlvince I have no answer from Hercules tech support. Could you upload or email the manual updater you mention somewhere? I will be immensely thankful.

Inviato Wed 12 Apr 06 @ 3:32 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)